Aqualisa Aquastream Thermostatic Power Shower White
There’s no denying it – thermostatic technology has taken comfort to the next level when it comes to enjoying a shower in your home. If you’ve ever used a non-thermostatic shower and suffered from a sudden rise in temperature when someone in your house has turned a shower on then thermostatic technology is for you. It will work to keep the temperature at your pre-set setting, even if there are fluctuations in the level of pressure coming to your shower. As a result, it’s a comfortable showering experience that’s not marred by any sudden surprises.
The Aqualisa Aquastream makes the experience even better by being a power shower. This gives an experience that’s not to be missed, delivering a powerful flow of water that is sure to wake you up in the morning. It’s tailored towards your preferences, giving you a choice of 4 exhilarating spray patterns from the included showerhead and 2 flow settings.
It’s a combination that creates one of the best experiences that the bathroom can offer, and it will always be as reliable as anything stamped with the Aqualisa brand.
Features and benefits:
- Finished in a brilliant white to match contemporary bathroom design.
- A compact unit, with the booster pump and valve integrated within. This clever design makes for a quicker installation process.
- Consistent temperature stability thanks to the inclusion of thermostatic technology. You’ll never have to put up with drastic temperature changes again!
- A choice of 10 or 18-litre flow rates.
- Includes a showerhead that features 4 varied spray patterns to use depending on your mood. One setting is an ‘eco’ spray which will give you up to a 25% saving on water use. It also features rub clean nozzles to prevent the build-up of limescale and connects via an anti-twist hose. The height is fully adjustable.
- Uses bi-metallic technology in its construction.
- Includes a 3-year manufacturer guarantee for peace of mind.
- Only to be used with gravity water systems.
- For the minimum required pressure, the highest part of the shower head must be below the underside of the cistern.
- Maximum required pressure: 1 bar.
- Pipework entries can be found on the top, bottom and rear of the shower unit.
- Valve inlet centres: 65mm.
- Push-fit inlet fitting connections are 15mm. The inlet supply position is hot on the left and cold on the right.
- Outlet connection: ½” BSP.
- Please be aware that this model is designed only for use on a gravity fed water system as it uses a built-in pump to supply extra power. It should NOT be used on a high-pressure water system.
- Normal flow position: 10 litres per minute.
- Boost flow position: 18 litres per minute.
- A 3amp fused spur.
- Low voltage transformer mains cable length: 2m.
- Low voltage transformer low voltage cable length: 4m.
- Height: 320mm.
- Width: 180mm.
- Depth: 160mm (from finished wall).
Rail system dimensions:
- Length: 565mm.
- Diameter: 25mm.
- Depth: 290mm (from wall).
- Rail fixing centres: 523-529mm.
Aqualisa Aquastream Thermostatic Power Shower White Downloadable Documents
£405.02 (Inc. VAT)
Aqualisa Aquastream Thermostatic Power Shower White ReviewsPrevious
There was an Aqualisa Aquastream when we first moved in and we were delighted with it until it needed replacing a few years later. Now that the replacement has packed up, I decided to go back to an Aquastream. Easy to fit with a low voltage transformer rather than a direct mains connection. The clean lines of the Aquastream make it a smart addition to the shower. The new style shower head gives a wide selection of spray patterns and works well on normal output. When the boost is selected the strength of spray is terrific! Quiet in operation compared to the previous shower we had. New style hose in white is also an improvement over the usual silver ribbed version. Delighted to have gone back to Aquastream and its even better than before.
I bought this shower as a like-for-like replacement for a 13 year old Aquastream shower. Unfortunately the drill holes are in different places and the top fitting of the pipes are also different. The template supplied is fine if fitting new pipes, but having existing ones still in place makes fitting rather tricky. As for the quality of the shower - I am VERY happy. Very quiet motor and 4 different shower head options make this an excellent power shower. Great communications combined with very prompt delivery and a more than competitive price means that Plumbworld will probably be the first place I look in future. b
I bought this shower unit to replace an older Aqualisa Powerstream. The original shower was 10 Years old and had started to leak. I had no hesitation in buying another Aqualisa partly because I thought it would be a straight swap for the original. The new shower was an upgrade to a thermostatic control and a two stage pump(low and high speed) It didn't line up with the existing screws but the plumbing was identical. the whole job was complete in Half a day. This shower is a great all in one unit and delivers power to challenge more complicated installations at an acceptable noise level.
I had an original Aqualisa Aquastream Power shower for 25 years and when it died I replaced it with the new model. Fitting was not straight forward as the top inlet pipes on the new shower were much wider apart so the pipework had to be altered and the fixing holes for the body also had to be redone and as the body is smaller than the original it was difficult to cover the original fixing holes. That said the new shower is fantastic and the temperature control redesign is much better.( I hope it lasts as long as the original one. lol.)
When we had our bathroom fitted,about 12 or 13 years ago,our fitter recommended we have an Aqualisa shower as they are very reliable,easy to fit,and spares are readily available.It lasted 8 years before anything went wrong and I got the part on the internet ,had it fitted and it lasted another 4 years.It finally died the other week so we bought another Aqualisa shower,had it fitted and hope that this shower lasts as long!