Triton Omnicare Design Thermostatic Electric Shower with Extended Lever - 9.5KW TEOMND91
£347.99 (Inc. VAT)
Safe and accessible showering
- BEAB Care mark - keeps water within +/- 1˚C
- Audible feedback and tactile temperature dial with soft grey tones to assist visually impaired users
- 940mm extended riser rail, height-adjustable shower head holder and 2m hose make it easy to shower standing or seated
- Single hand operated handset holder with easy push system
- Easy to operate with low resistance controls - soft press start/stop power button and looped lever handle
- Easy replacement – multiple cable & water entry points, fixing hole kit and generous footprint
- 5 spray patterns
BEAB Care Mark for safety and performance
This shower features the BEAB Care Mark for quality you can truly trust. The BEAB Care Mark means that a product meets extra safety and performance requirements for use in care and hospital settings. As part of these requirements, the shower keeps the water temperature within +/- 1˚C for complete peace of mind.
Shower seated or standing
Shower in the way that's most comfortable for you. The extended 940mm riser rail comes with a height-adjustable shower head holder and a 2m hose. This provides enhanced flexibility and manoeuvrability, allowing you to shower seated or standing.
Simple, accessible design
The Triton Omnicare Design is created with accessibility in mind. That's why it comes with a soft press start/stop power button, an easy-to-read temperature dial and a looped lever handle. The handset holder is single-hand operated and features an easy push system for ease of use. Low resistance operation that makes showering straightforward.
Suitable for visually impaired users
The shower features audible feedback and a tactile temperature dial with soft grey tones for contrast. This makes it more accessible to users who are visually impaired.
Five spray patterns
Enjoy more flexibility with a choice of five spray patterns. You're sure to find a spray that meets your needs or preferences.
Easy to install or replace
The shower has multiple cable and water entry points, a generous footprint and a fixing hole kit, making it effortless to replace.
- 2 year parts and labour guarantee
- 1 bar = 8 l/m
- Cold mains water feed
- Waste pump connectivity - options available for both analogue or digital waste pump
|HP / Combi
|Low Pressure Suitable
|Combi Boiler Suitable
|High Pressure Suitable
|Mobile App Connectivity
|Amazon Alexa Connectivity
|Google Home Connectivity
|Rear Wall Fed
£347.99 (Inc. VAT)
Prices last checked on 27/02/2024
All prices are including VAT and excluding delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
What are electric showers and why do you need one?
This video will guide you through the in’s and out’s of an electric shower. It talks about different types of shower head, thermostatic showers and different kilowatts, to help you decide which shower is best suited for you.
For more information on showers in general and different types of showers available click the link below.