Saniflo Sanicondens Clim Mini Condensate Pump - 1131
£66.01 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
The Saniflo Sanicondens Clim Mini Condensate Pump – 1131 disposes of the condensate waste produced by air-conditioning units. This acidic waste is pumped through flexible plastic pipes for safe disposal directly into the sewage or drainage system. When the waste water builds up to a certain level, a float starts the motor. The motor normally runs for just a few seconds to reduce the level again and uses very little electricity. A non-return valve prevents the waste water from returning.
This condensate pump is extremely quiet, yet, has the capacity to transport waste water up to 6-m vertically and 60-metres horizontally through discharge pipes of 8.5 or 10.5-mm in diameter. It has a maximum flow rate of 15L/h and the incoming water should not be of a higher temperature than 35-degrees Celsius. The pump comes with a power cable, 1.5-m of outlet hose, a vent tube, and a mounting bracket and mounting plate.
The Clim mini condensate pump is really easy to install and as it comes with a manufacturer’s two-year guarantee you can enjoy complete peace of mind.
- For the disposal of acidic concentrate produced by air conditioners
- Built-in pump
- Electrical supply of 220-240V
- Power frequency 50-60Hz
- Maximum absorbed power 22W
- Power cable included
- Rated IP20
- Sound level 23dB(A)
- Maximum vertical discharge 6-metres
- Maximum horizontal discharge- 60-metres
- 1.5-m flexible hose included
- Non-return valve included
- Maximum flow rate 15 L/h
- Inlet diameter 16-mm
- Outlet diameter 8.5/10.5-mm
- Incoming water temp. max. 35°C
- Vent tube included
- Pump unit dimensions, length 104-mm, width 28-mm, height 49-mm
- Sensor unit dimensions, length 74-mm, width 37-mm, height 37-mm
- Comes with mounting bracket and plate
- 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee
£66.01 (Inc. VAT)