Saniflo Sani Alarm
Features and Benefits:
- Sanialarm is a small battery powered unit which can be fitted to the lid of most of the Saniflo range.
- In the event that the unit malfunctions and the water level therefore rises too high, the alarm will trigger and emit a high pitched sound.
- Suitable for new or existing Saniflo installations
- SaniAlarm is quickly fitted onto the lid of the Saniflo unit.
- Insert the Batteries (not supplied) in the case.
- Carefully drill a 10mm hole in the lid of the unit where indicated in the instructions.
- Spread some silicone grease around the plunger tube and insert it through the lid
- Fit the SaniAlarm on top of the Plunger tube.
- Switch to the ON position.
Saniflo Sani Alarm 360 Image
Saniflo Sani Alarm Downloadable Documents
£19.49 (Inc. VAT)