ProWarm Digital Electric & Water Underfloor Heating Thermostat V2 - White
£48.64 (Inc. VAT)
- Quick and easy installation
- Suitable for all floated floor finishes
- Can switch up to 16 amps, (230v AC)
- Adaptive start learning function
The ProWarm Pro Digital electric underfloor heating thermostat features advanced controls and a sleek, modern design. The thermostat is either 7 day or 5/2 day programmable and features a simple and intuitive push button control, as well as a manual override option.
The ProWarm Pro Digital comes with a 3m floor probe and a built-in air temperature sensor, meaning you can control either the floor temperature, air temperature, or run a programme with a combination of both.
Available in a stylish and contemporary white design with touch sensitive keys, the display has a modern white back light and offers both a holiday mode and manual override, plus up to four set points each day.
This thermostat is designed to be flush mounted and requires a back box of 35mm (minimum depth) to be sunk into the wall prior to installation.
- 1. Using a small screwdriver, slightly loosen the screw from the bottom face of the thermostat. You can then carefully separate the front half from the back plate.
- 2. Place the thermostat LCD front plate somewhere safe. Terminate the thermostat as shown in the instruction manual
- 3. Screw the thermostats back plate securely into the back box.
- 4. Replace the front of the thermostat onto the back plate, by locating the pins in the socket then insert the top edge first
- All ProWarm™ thermostats come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Specifications & certifications: EN 60730-1:2016/A1:2019 & EN 60730-2-9:2019
- °F / °C temperature format can be selected
- 12/24 Hour clock system can be selected
- Programs and settings can be reserved after power break
- Supplied with a 3 Meter Remote Floor Probe
- 50 years guarantee
£48.64 (Inc. VAT)
|VPS Underfloor Heating
Prices last checked on 29/02/2024
All prices are including VAT and excluding delivery charges