Mira Agile ERD Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower
For a more powerful shower, the Mira Agile ERD Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower should definitely be on your short list of choices. It can deliver up to three times more flow than similar mixer showers on the market, even if your water system is low pressure. It also has a beautiful contemporary form that is a flush to wall unibody design to eliminate the need for conventional plumbing fixings. This results in a smooth minimal form that’s incredibly easy to keep clean.
It’s also fabulously flexible, allowing to simply divert water between the overhead showerhead and the handheld showerhead – or even use both at once! This lets you have an all-over body shower experience every time!
Features and benefits:
- Three times more water flow with Mira Magni-Flo™ technology.
- The temperature will always remain stable around your pre-set temperature setting with in-built thermostatic technology.
- Divert between the two separate showerheads or use both at the same time but the ultimate flexible shower experience. Includes a 200mm single spray deluge fixed showerhead and a separate 90mm 1 spray showerhead that can be handheld. Both include rub clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning and reduction of limescale development.
- Also includes shower valve, riser rail and shower hose.
- All-chrome uni-body design so that there are no unsightly fixings always on show.
- Compatible with a range of practical Mira Agile plug-in accessories.
- Extended lifespan with long-life filters and a replaceable cartridge.
- Covered by a 5-year manufacturer guarantee for great peace of mind.
- Easy installation and servicing with a spanner-free setup.
- 50mm pipe centres to allow for a standard pipe slice.
- Includes pipe and tiling templates, making first fix installation simple.
- In-valve push fit connections to cut down second fix installation time.
- The slide bar fixings can be adjusted to match grout lines.
Mira Agile ERD Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Video
Mira Agile ERD Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower Downloadable Documents
£223.03 (Inc. VAT)
Mira Agile ERD Thermostatic Bar Mixer Shower ReviewsPrevious
After a lot of research on plumbers forums and reading reviews I decided mira was one of the best brands to go for for a thermostatic shower and this model seemed to fit my budget for a rain head and diverter shower. I was concerned that I wouldnt get the pressure I wanted since I have a combi boiler so cant have a shower pump and worried that the large rain head would just trickle without a pump but its absolutely fine and the perfect pressure IMO My plumber fitted it in my new bathroom so cant comment on ease of fit. Basically I think if youre after a rainhead and diverter shower with exposed valves (which I think look fab and are possibly easier to maintain than concealed). I cant imagine you can find a better shower in this budget range. 10-10
We bought this after consulting Mira's technical department for a gravity fed low pressure valve and it is marvellous - we get a very good flow and are delighted with the way it looks. Our cold water tank is in the loft and the shower is downstairs in a house with 8ft ceilings. Remember to ask your installer to adjust the factory set temperature so that it runs nice and hot on its maximum setting - the preset is a bit cool. It's just an adjustment with an alum key
Very happy with the look and performance of this mixer shower. Great flow, lovely big overhead fitting which looks really contemporary and yet still looks great over our freestanding roll top bath. Great to have the separate hand shower if just washing hair over bath for example. Also lovely having overhead and body shower working together. Great purchase, great price, very happy.
My husband went on a business trip to NY a few years ago and stayed in 5* star hotel. The most memorable thing about the trip was the shower!! ( I know!) So happy we came across Mira Agile as we can have the very same luxury shower at our home! Very happy husband = Very happy wife :-) Great product! Fast delivery! Excellent price! Highly recommended.
We have just had a sealed pressurised central heating system installed. This shower runs great off the feed. I love the deluge head, my wife loves the diverter head, as you get slightly more power (smaller head). Great product. Really well packaged, very high quality. Easy to install with good instructions. Would DEFINATLEY recommend!