Ceramica L Shaped 1600x855mm Shower Bath, Screen with Rail & Bath Panel LH
£389.99 (Inc. VAT)
L Shaped shower bath
Modern, straight edges and added space for showering are what define an L shape bath. One end, usually the shower or tap end, is wider to allow you all the space you need when showering. It also gives you added space for lounging in a bath, because you can of course do whichever you want, any time you want.
Do I need a left or a right-hand bath?
Once you’ve decided on a style you need to know what hand of bath you need as left and right can be a bit confusing. I mean, what is it left or right from? The bath? The wall? Who knows!
What we recommend is that you imagine standing at the foot of the bath, looking down towards the larger area where you shower. The widest area will be on one side and will define which hand you need. So, if the wall is on your right and the wider section left, you need a left-hand bath. The opposite applies if the wider section is on the right.
Made with genuine Lucite acrylic
Not all acrylic baths are made the same! One way that inferior baths cut costs is to use lower grade acrylic. Rest assured that this bath is made with the very best - Genuine Lucite acrylic.
- A beautiful surface texture that feels comfortable against the skin
- Maximum strength, durability and toughness to withstand frequent use
- The highest resistance to everyday wear and tear, stains, and superficial scratches
- The best resistance to Ultraviolet light degradation and household chemicals
Fully encapsulated base board for maximum strength
This bath has an 18mm thick construction grade, fully encapsulated baseboard. The purpose of the baseboard is to add strength and rigidity to the base of the bath. In premium quality baths the baseboard is fully encapsulated in glass reinforced plastic. This is more expensive to manufacture but provides maximum strength and stability.
Reinforced with GRP for maximum strength and rigidity
Many people mistakenly think that the strength and rigidity of an acrylic bath are determined by the thickness of the acrylic sheet used to make it. This simply isn't true. The quality and amount of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) sprayed onto the acrylic is what makes all the difference.
Tap available when you add to basket
So you've chosen your shiny new bath, now you need a shiny new tap to go with it! Although this bath doesn't come with a tap, when you add it to your basket you'll be given the option to add a tap that we think would go perfectly with the bath you've chosen.
2 tap positions
With this L shape shower bath there are no pre-drilled tap holes, giving you the flexibility on where you would like to position your taps. Choose between the centre of the back wall edge or on the L side above your overflow in the centre.
10-year guarantee as standard
When buying products for your home you need to know that they’re going to stand the test of time. This is why this product comes with a fantastic 10-year guarantee against any manufacturing defects should the worst happen and the product is not up to standard.
Fitting a new bath in your main bathroom suite or ensuite is a bigger decision and investment than people think. A good bath will last at least 10 to 15 years so it’s got to be something that’ll look great no matter the trends while still being durable.
Our Ceramica baths are exactly that; stylishly designed, strong, sturdy and importantly affordable. They aren’t their only benefits either as these particular baths are designed to give you the flexibility of a bath and a shower, any time you want!
With room sizes in modern homes getting smaller it can be difficult to decide whether to fit a shower enclosure or a bath. Showers are fast and refreshing whereas a good bath can provide total relaxation after a stressful day at work. With Ceramica shower baths you really do get the best of both worlds.
The perfectly complement to a spacious bath is the gorgeous L shaped shower screen. It’ll protect your floor from overspray and stop you having to install one of those nasty clingy shower curtains! For added luxury, the screen also includes a fixed towel rail, for easy access of your towel when you've finished showering.
Features and Benefits:
- Taps can be mounted along the back wall or at the waste end of the bath for that added bit of flexibility.
- Pre-drilled overflow and waste hole.
- Precision engineered from acrylic and reinforced by an 18mm thick base board. All neatly held together with layers of fibreglass.
- Strong leg set included provides a sturdy platform to mount in any bathroom.
- Conforms to BS EN 14516:2006 + A1:2010.
- Crisp and modern white finish with side panel. Panel fixings will be provided.
- 10 year guarantee for that added peace of mind.
- N.B Please not waste position may vary.
Screen Features and Benefits:
- 5mm toughened safety glass, framed with polished profiles.
- Fully fixed screen reduces wear on seals for a longer life.
- Includes a fixed towel rail
- Includes fittings for installation.
- Screen conforms to BS EN 14428:2015 and is CE marked.
- Adjustability of 25mm (780-805mm)
Please note – measure the height of the bath panel and set the bath to this dimension from the floor to the underside of the bath rim.
|Yes - Side Panel
|Pre Drilled Tap Holes
|Screen Has Rail
|Multi Colour Lights