Salamander Homeboost 1.6 Bar Mains Booster Pump
Do you experience poor water pressure or flow via your mains pressure fed heating system or combi boiler, then the HomeBoost from Salamander is the ideal low cost, compact key to help "Boost" your pressure.
HomeBoost recognises when pressure and flow are low and boosts incoming water performance automatically.
This intelligent pump functions at 1.6 bar closed head; it will typically boost pressure by up to 1.5 bar while regulating flow up to 12 litres/min to ensure it complies with water fitting regulations.
They are manufactured in the UK using top quality parts which are mostly supplied by the EU. The parts are extensively tested to ensure a long lasting and reliable product.
They are straightforward to install, view the video on the product page for more information and a comparison installation with a competitor.
They are significantly quieter than leading brand electric kettles with a 46dB noise level while in operation.
As with most Salamander products the pump is guaranteed for 2 years for that added peace of mind.
Features and Benefits:
- Intelligent pump control automatically operates the pump if pressure and flow are too low.
- Compact size makes it simple to install in a number of locations.
- Complies with Water Fittings Regulations.
- Very quiet operation (46dB while in use).
- Boosts mains water flow and pressure.
- 2 Year guarantee provided by Salamander. Boost this to 3 years if you register your purchase with Pumpwise.
- Typical Decibel Rating (dB): 46
Salamander Homeboost 1.6 Bar Mains Booster Pump Video
Salamander Homeboost 1.6 Bar Mains Booster Pump Downloadable Documents
£265.29 (Inc. VAT)