Rada Thermotap-3 Thermostatic Mixing Tap
£240.15 (Inc. VAT)
The Rada Thermotap-3 brings all the benefits of a thermostatic shower to your basin taps. Gone are the days of scalding by taps that are too hot; this tap maintains a balanced water temperature so you can safely enjoy hot water whenever you please.
Its small size makes it ideal for basins in small bathrooms, but it will fit any basin with a standard tap hole size. This attractive tap is also incredibly robust due to a body of chrome plated solid brass.
Features and Benefits:
- Combines a thermostatic mixing valve with a basin tap for the ultimate combination.
- Easy to use controls – a simple short single lever (100mm) to be controlled sequentially.
- The installation process is a breeze and fits all single tap hole basins.
- Tap body is made from attractive easy clean chrome plated DZR brass for long-lasting robustness. Lever is made from chrome plated zinc casting.
- A standard 2 Year Manufacturer guarantee is included with this tap with the option to upgrade to 5 years
- 10mm stainless steel flexible hose connections.
- 15mm inlet connections.
- The maximum blend temperature is factory set at 41°C.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C – 45°C.
- Min cold water temp: 5°C.
- Max hot water temp: 85°C.
- The thermostatic sensor will shut down the tap within 2 seconds if either hot or cold water supply fails. This is providing the blended temperature is differing from the inlet supply temperature by at least 10°C.
- Tap hole diameter range: 26mm-36mm.
- Flow rate limited to 4-6 l/m with flow regulators fitted.
- Supply pressures should be nominally equal for optimum performance.
- Recommended minimum dynamic supply pressure: 0.2 bar. Removal of flow regulators is recommended for dynamic pressures below 0.4 bar.
- Maximum static pressure: 10 bar.
- Package includes basin tap, check valves, supply tails, strainers and isolators.
- This tap is WRAS approved which means it has had rigorous quality testing
- Also approved by the Buildcert TMV3 Thermostatic Mixing Valve Scheme. See product data PDF for all approvals met.
|Style||Modern - Round|
|Tap Control||Single Lever|
|Pressure Suitability||Low (0.1 - 0.4 bar)|
£240.15 (Inc. VAT)
|City Plumbing Supplies||£256.80|
Prices last checked on 18/09/2019
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Also Worth Considering
reasonable price / good quality / easy maintenance