ProWarm 10mm XP-PRO Underfloor Heating Insulation Board - 1200mm
£13.38 (Inc. VAT)
- Quick & easy installation
- Suitable for all floated floor finishes
- Board dimensions: 1200 x 600mm
- 10mm thick
ProWarm™ XP-PRO Insulation Boards are specifically designed for use with the electric underfloor heating systems. The main two applications are:
- Floated on top of a concrete or timber subfloor with an underwood foil heating mat laid on top, followed by a floated engineered wood or laminate floor finish
- Fixed to a concrete subfloor with flexible tile adhesive with an under tile mat or loose cable laid on top. This can then be covered with a latex levelling compound and finished with a tile or vinyl floor finish
As well as providing excellent thermal insulation, these panels will improve acoustic insulation in a property. They can easily be cut to shape or size using a Stanley knife and are lightweight making them easy to handle and fit.
ProWarm™ XP-PRO Insulation Boards have a high compressive strength (30tonnes / m2) and are water resistant, making them an excellent choice for multiple applications.
Prowarm XP-PRO Insulation Boards have been tried and tested with Instarmac Ultra Tile adhesives and levelling compounds and are approved by the manufacturer.
Please note: colour of polystyrene may vary depending in batch.
- Specification & certification: BS EN 13164:2012 & A1:2015
- 50 years guarantee
ProWarm 10mm XP-PRO Underfloor Heating Insulation Board - 1200mm Video
|Quantity in Pack