Mira Flight Low Profile Offset Quadrant Shower Tray- 1000 x 800mm with Waste (Left Entry)
£140.01 (Inc. VAT)
Mira Flight Shower Tray Quadrant 0 Upstands
Incredibly strong, light and easy to fit. The Mira Flight shower trays have been brought up to date with a great new sleek look that always keeps its colour and kills bacteria which ensures it stays in perfect harmony with your bathroom.
- Made from strong acrylic capped resin stone for a far tougher product
- Scratch, chip and discolouration resistant
- Includes BioCote® to reduce bacteria and mould growth by up to 99.9%
- Branded white walk-on waste adds to the stylish look
- Optional Riser Kit featuring strong push-fit legs for solid floor applications
- A great addition to all shower enclosures
- Integral upstands for watertight performance
- Size: 1000 x 800mm
- 0 Upstands
- Left Hand
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
This image shows how the acrylic encapsulates the stone resin of the shower tray, as well as the hollows left underneath to ensure that the tray isn't too heavy for your floor.
The included chrome finish waste enables water to flow from the shower tray at a rate of 25-30 litres per minute.
- Vortex waste
- Top access for easy maintenance
- Chrome finish
Made in the UK
For 100 years, Mira have been designing, manufacturing, and assembling their products right here in the UK. State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and advanced equipment is used at both the Cheltenham and Hull manufacturing plants. This ensures the highest level of quality no matter the product being made. And for complete peace of mind, Mira test every single product and spare part before it leaves their factories, guaranteeing that they exceed the industry recommendations.
Mira Trustpilot Score
|Longest Side||1000 mm|
|Shortest Side||800 mm|
£ 140.01 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free in 4 Easy Payments
Pay interest free in monthly payments
3 monthly instalments £46.67 = £140.01
4 monthly instalments £35.00 = £140.01
Prices last checked on 09/12/2021
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges