Ceramica L Shaped 1600x855mm Shower Bath, Shower Screen & Bath Panel RH
£369.00 (Inc. VAT)
L Shaped shower bath
Modern, straight edges and added space for showering are what define an L shape bath. One end, usually the shower or tap end, is wider to allow you all the space you need when showering. It also gives you added space for lounging in a bath, because you can of course do whichever you want, any time you want.
Do I need a left or a right-hand bath?
Once you’ve decided on a style you need to know what hand of bath you need as left and right can be a bit confusing. I mean, what is it left or right from? The bath? The wall? Who knows!
What we recommend is that you imagine standing at the foot of the bath, looking down towards the larger area where you shower. The widest area will be on one side and will define which hand you need. So, if the wall is on your right and the wider section left, you need a left-hand bath. The opposite applies if the wider section is on the right.
Made with genuine Lucite acrylic
Not all acrylic baths are made the same! One way that inferior baths cut costs is to use lower grade acrylic. Rest assured that this bath is made with the very best - Genuine Lucite acrylic.
- A beautiful surface texture that feels comfortable against the skin
- Maximum strength, durability and toughness to withstand frequent use
- The highest resistance to everyday wear and tear, stains, and superficial scratches
- The best resistance to Ultraviolet light degradation and household chemicals
Fully encapsulated base board for maximum strength
This bath has an 18mm thick construction grade, fully encapsulated baseboard. The purpose of the baseboard is to add strength and rigidity to the base of the bath. In premium quality baths the baseboard is fully encapsulated in glass reinforced plastic. This is more expensive to manufacture but provides maximum strength and stability.
Reinforced with GRP for maximum strength and rigidity
Many people mistakenly think that the strength and rigidity of an acrylic bath are determined by the thickness of the acrylic sheet used to make it. This simply isn't true. The quality and amount of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) sprayed onto the acrylic is what makes all the difference.
Tap available when you add to basket
So you've chosen your shiny new bath, now you need a shiny new tap to go with it! Although this bath doesn't come with a tap, when you add it to your basket you'll be given the option to add a tap that we think would go perfectly with the bath you've chosen.
2 tap positions
With this L shape shower bath there are no pre-drilled tap holes, giving you the flexibility on where you would like to position your taps. Choose between the centre of the back wall edge or on the L side above your overflow in the centre.
10-year guarantee as standard
When buying products for your home you need to know that they’re going to stand the test of time. This is why this product comes with a fantastic 10-year guarantee against any manufacturing defects should the worst happen and the product is not up to standard.
Sourcing the perfect bath for your home is a bigger investment than most people think. Your bathroom suite will generally last up to 15 years so you need something that’s not only stylish and durable, but affordable.
Room sizes in modern houses are unfortunately getting smaller and it’s not uncommon for people to have to choose between a bath and a shower. If this sounds familiar worry no more. With a Ceramica L shaped bath with screen and panel you can decide how you want to bathe every single day.
If you’re the sort of person who likes a quick wash in the morning then a nice long soak at the weekend or in the evening then an L shaped bath is the ideal product for you.
One of the most eye-catching features is the stunning screen. It’s hugely practical for keeping the rest of the room dry and stops those horrible curtains getting stuck to you.
Don’t splash out on your water bill! There is ample space to lounge in the bath and the added L shape gives you that extra freedom of movement while showering.
Finished in a crisp, neutral white this L shaped bath is ideal for any type of decorating style. The bath itself is manufactured from acrylic which is then strengthened with an 18mm wooden base board and finally coated in fibreglass.
They also feature an ingenious leg set which bolts directly to the bath giving it that extra strength and rigidity.
An L shaped bath really is an ideal accompaniment to any bathroom suite!
Shower Bath Features and Benefits:
- Plenty of space for adults or small children.
- Multiple locations for mounting taps. This can be either along the back wall or at the waste end giving you that little bit of added freedom. For this reason the L shaped bath doesn’t include any tap holes that are already pre-drilled.
- The overflow and waste hole positioning cannot be changed as they are pre-drilled.
- Made using the best manufacturing techniques and strengthened using an 18mm thick base board. This is then encapsulated and toughened with fibreglass.
- Sturdy leg set allows for easy installation in all bathroom suites
- Bath conforms to BS EN 14516:2006 + A1:2010.
- Standard shower bath dimensions.
- Clean white finish with matching side panel. Fixings are supplied for the attachment of the panel.
- Our L shaped bath is covered by a fantastic 10 year guarantee for that extra peace of mind.
Shower Bath Dimensions:
- Length: 1598 mm
- Width : 855 mm (widest point)
- Baseboard thickness: 18 mm
N.B Please note that waste dimensions positon may vary
Shower Screen Features and Benefits:
- The bath is supplied with screen and panel.
- The screen is fully fixed. The advantages to this are less wear on seals and a longer lifespan.
- Fittings for installation are included.
- Screen conforms to BS EN 14428:2015.
- CE marked.
- 5mm toughened safety glass, framed with polished profiles.
- 25mm adjustability (780-805mm)
Shower Screen Dimensions:
- Height: 1400 mm
- Width: 805 mm
Please note – measure the height of the bath panel and set the bath to this dimension from the floor to the underside of the bath rim.
|Yes - Side Panel
|Pre Drilled Tap Holes
|Screen Has Rail
|Multi Colour Lights
£369.00 (Inc. VAT)
Ordered this product to be delivered on a certain day however arrived a day early before 8.00 am which was fine. Really pleased with this bath especially for the price - can’t fault it, thank you for an excellent set.
We recently had this bath Installed and love it. Very good quality and nice and spacious. I’m 6ft and have plenty of room to have both a bath and shower comfortably. Would recommend.
Really good bath very comfortable and a large shower with plenty of room also built in shower screen I have a very small bathroom and this is ideal
Product very well packaged, the delivery service was brilliant with good updates and the suite was good quality.
The bath fits perfect and is ideal with the shower space from the bath thank you
Looks good and well made, very practical. Very happy
Ï love this bath. Ï really can feel the benefit of having the extra space to shower. The bath cleans easy. The only negative is that the shower screen is stationary making it difficult to clean the bath and also difficult to bath children.
The bath itself isn’t the thickest. The screen looks neat, catches the splashes, provides excellent space for showering in. So much better than the old bath!