Aqualisa VSD.A1.BV.DVFW.14 Visage Digital Shower Concealed (High Pressure / Combination)
Digital showers are the new generation of showering and once you travel down this technological route you won’t want to go back. Moreover, this concealed version with a small control panel will make a minimal impact on your bathrooms space, making it ideal for placement in a small bathroom. But even with part of it hidden away, it still manages to look incredibly stylish.
The digital controls feature an LED display that will allow you to set your preferred temperature. The flashing light means that the temperature is still rising, but when it turns solid it’s ready to step in and enjoy. So you’ll never jump into a shower that gives you a cold shock. Unless, of course, you want that!
Other quality features include thermostatic technology. However, the icing on the cake is the diverter that allows you to push the water through the 200mm wall-fixed chrome drencher shower head, the adjustable 90mm Harmony shower head or both at the same time.
Maintains Constant Temperature In All Conditions
Standard showers can have hot temperature spikes when others in the house turn on taps or flush the toilet.
Thermostatic control means that this shower will hold its temperature steady at all times. It dynamically adjusts the mix of hot and cold water offsetting the everyday changes in water pressure experienced in most family homes.
UK's Most Advanced Digital Mixer Valve
Powered by the new and improved Quartz smart valve which analyses the temperature an amazing 10 times every second! Delivering you precision shower performance and temperature every time. From the moment you walk in the shower to the minute you step out.
200mm Adjustable Drencher Head
Massive 200mm drench head for that torrential rain-fall shower experience. It has a ball joint between the head and the connection allowing you to tilt the drench head to direct the water flow.
One-Handed Height Adjustment With The Patented Pinch Grip Slider
The unique Aqualisa pinch grip slider makes adjusting the height of your shower effortless, even with soapy hands and shampoo in your eyes!
Water Saving 'Eco' Shower Heads
Some water-saving shower heads aerate the flow of water to deliver the ‘illusion’ of bubbles, but Aqualisa weren’t prepared to compromise the way your shower looks or feels. Harmony™ heads use intelligent design to deliver a fuller spray whilst allowing you to make water savings of up to 25%.
When the ‘eco’ spray on a Harmony™ shower head is selected, the shower head concentrates and angles the spray from its two outer rings. The result is a spray pattern that is refreshing and generous yet incredibly efficient in terms of water consumption
4 Spray Patterns
The new Harmony head for Aqualisa showers is perfect for showering any time of the day. With 4 to choose from you’ll always have the right combination of invigoration or relaxation.
Who needs a spa day when you’ve got a shower like this?
Anti-Twist Shower Hose
Twisted shower hoses restrict the water flow from your shower. With Aqualisa anti-twist technology they are no longer a problem. You can take your shower head out the holder without it flailing around and trying to escape! Anti-twist technology ensures the best possible water flow and extends the life of your shower hose.
Rub Clean Shower Head Nozzles
With a Harmony shower head the days of soaking in vinegar to remove limescale are gone! The brilliantly designed nozzles can simply be rubbed clean with you hand to remove any residue that may have built up.
Adjustable Shower Rail, Reuse Existing Fixing Holes
You won’t have to worry about drilling new fixing holes in your tiles or having to cover up the holes from your old shower rail because this one has adjustable fixing centres and can re-use any existing fixing holes.
5 Year Parts & Labour Guarantee
All Aqualisa showers are built with quality materials to the highest engineering specifications which allows this model to be backed with a comprehensive 5-year guarantee.
This gives you access to Aqualisa’s dedicated UK Customer Care team and rapid response specialist engineers who will assist quickly and professionally if you need them.
Unlike many other manufacturers, Aqualisa’s guarantee covers all parts and labour costs associated with any fault. Just register your purchase with Aqualisa to activate your 5 year warranty.
Features and benefits:
- Sleek, contemporary controller with blue LED display. This display will indicate when the shower has reached your pre-selected temperature.
- Includes an integrated digital diverter for sending water through twin outlets.
- Integrated thermostatic technology to regulate temperature so the temperature never suddenly changes when someone turns a tap on. The temperature is controlled with an easy glide dial.
- One touch start/stop push button.
- Remote processor can be sited under a bath, or even outside the bathroom in an airing cupboard or loft.
- Divert water between the 90mm 4 spray pattern shower head (including eco-spray that can give up to 25% savings on water use) and 200mm chrome drencher head, or both at the same time.
- Drencher head fits to wall with an easy-fit wall mount.
- The handset is held up with a pinch grip holder.
- Can be used with a remote control.
- Covered by a 5-year manufacturer guarantee on the controls and processor, with a 2-year manufacturer guarantee on shower accessories and showerheads.
Key technical information:
- Compatible for use with high-pressure, combi-boilers and boosted gravity water systems.
- Minimum water pressure: 1 bar.
- Maximum water pressure: 7 bar.
- Inlet connections for the processor: 15mm push fit fittings.
- Valve inlet centres: 48mm.
- Inlet supply positions are hot on the right and cold on the left.
- Outlet connections for the processor: 15mm push fit.
- Outlet flow rate when the processor is set to normal flow rate: 12 litres per minute.
- Set to eco flow rate: 8 litres per minute.
- BEAB, CE Marking, TMV2 and WRAS approved.
- Processor height: 70mm.
- Processor width: 210mm (265mm when isolation connectors are fitted).
- Processor length: 300mm (355mm when isolation connectors are fitted).
- Rail system length: 815mm.
- Rail system diameter: 25mm.
- Rail depth from wall including showerhead: 365mm.
- Rail fixing centres: 520 – 750mm.
- Controller height: 140mm.
- Controller width: 75mm.
- Controller depth from finished wall: 45mm.
Aqualisa VSD.A1.BV.DVFW.14 Visage Digital Shower Concealed (High Pressure / Combination) Video
Quality UK Manufacture
Manufactured to the highest quality in England Since 1977
Over 40 years experience manufacturing showers at its plant in Westerham Kent
Exceptional Customer Service
Industry leading product warranties up to 5 years backed by dedicated team of skilled rapid response engineers
UK Top 50 Companies Customer Awards 2017
Trust Pilot Customer Rating of Excellent
£475.76 (Inc. VAT)
Aqualisa VSD.A1.BV.DVFW.14 Visage Digital Shower Concealed (High Pressure / Combination) ReviewsPrevious
Simple to use, perfect temperature control (even if you flush the loo!) perfect flow of water from either overhead or traditional shower heads. Once you have had a digital Aqualisa shower you will not go back. Our bathroom fitter said this to us when picking a shower for our new bathroom - more expensive than a regular shower but worth it.
Brilliant product giving the flexibility of a fixed head shower and a hand held at the push of a button
Very pleased with purchase and customer service received from Plumbworld
quality shower the processor ensures even temperatures