Xpelair Simply Silent C6TS Extractor Fan with Timer
£56.15 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
The Simply Silent range is a new addition by Xpelair. They have been purposefully designed to mix seamlessly with your kitchen or any other settings they might be installed in. Their large size assists in removing odours, humidity control and slowing mould growth.
The biggest issue most consumers have with extractor fans is the majority of noise that is produced, this tends to come from the motor and believe it or not the movement or air. To reduce noise levels Xpelair have introduced Ghost Air Movement Technology. Silent long-lasting motors are combined with highly engineered parts to remove all noise caused by mechanical parts.
Wall, window, panel and ceiling installations are suitable for this axial type extractor to give you that extra bit of flexibility.
The C6S benefits from a 150mm (6 inch) square fascia which is typically connected to the lighting circuit for the room, and a timer which allows the extractor to function after the fan is turned off. This is adjustable from 30 seconds to 30 minutes but must be set during installation.
A So Simple quick-fit clamp allows the extractor fan to be secured easily to panels and ceilings. Larger cable slots have been added too to enable simple wiring.
Fan alignment is maintained during installation due to the three radial screw fixing points which can be adjusted.
To top off this fantastic offer Xpelair cover the extractor with a 2 year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- If you require a quiet extractor for your kitchen then look no further. Ghost Air Movement Technology makes this one of the quietest during operation.
- Stylish but discreet design for installation in your kitchen.
- Suitable to be fitted in a wall, panel, ceiling or a window for added flexibility.
- Compliant with building regulations Parts F and L.
- Dual speed (selectable at install) of 60 and 69 litres per second.
- Easier wiring with larger knock out sections.
- Electrical Power Rating: 12.9/28.4 W
- Sound Pressure Level: 42.3/44.6 [email protected]
- Extract Performance: 216/248 m3/h
- Specific Fan Power: 0.22/0.14 W/I/s
- IPX4 Rating
£56.15 (Inc. VAT)