Xpelair Simply Silent C6HTS Extractor Fan
In the United Kingdom an estimated 14.5 million people have a noisy and annoying bathroom fan in their home. They interrupt deep sleep which can have a seriously negative effect on your health. Xpelair are putting a stop to this with the new Simply Silent range.
The C6HTS has been designed to smoothly blend with any type of kitchen décor. They are a larger size than a standard bathroom fan to give it that extra power to assist in removing humidity, odours and reduce mould growth.
Most of the noise created by an extractor fan is generated by either the motor or surprisingly by the moving air itself. Extra quiet motors have been coupled with long-lasting, good quality parts to remove as much mechanical noise as possible, they call this Ghost Air Movement Technology. With built-in humidistat and timer this really is a clever fan. It can sense when humidity levels are too high and automatically kicks in, running until the pre-set timer deactivates it.
Installation is more than convenient with the ability to fit in a panel, wall, ceiling or window depending on which is best for your application.
The C6HTS benefits from a square 150mm (6 inch) fascia which connects to the lighting circuit for the room. Also featured is the So Simple quick-fit clamp, this enables the fan to be fitted easily to panels or ceilings. Cable slot sizes have also been maximised to enable simple wiring.
Adjustable fixing points for screws ensure a perfect fan alignment during installation.
As a final touch of quality the extractor fan is covered with a brilliant 2 year guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- The simple but effective design creates a discreet unit suitable for any domestic kitchen installation.
- Ghost Air Movement Technology ensures this is one of the quietest fans during operation.
- Compliant with building regulations Parts F and L.
- Installation can be done in either panels, windows, walls or ceilings for added flexibility.
- One of two speeds must be selected during installation for extraction rates of either 60l/s or 69l/s.
- Bigger sections to knock out for easier wiring.
- Brilliant 2 year guarantee provided by Xpelair.
- Extract Performance: 216/248 m3/h
- Sound Pressure Level: 42.3/44.6 dbA@3m
- Electrical Power Rating: 12.9/28.4 W
- Specific Fan Power: 0.22/0.41 W/I/s
- Two Speeds
- IPX Rating: 4
Xpelair Simply Silent C6HTS Extractor Fan Downloadable Documents
£74.45 (Inc. VAT)