Xpelair Simply Silent C6HTS Extractor Fan
£69.95 (Inc. VAT)
Extractor fans with a built-in timer control means that the fan will operate with the bathroom light switch and then overrun for a set amount of time to continue removing moisture from the air. This is great for steamy bathrooms, allowing you to turn the light off but continue with extraction for a short time.
Recessed fans can be Installed through a wall, window or alternatively the ceiling giving you that extra bit of flexibility.
Axial type fans cause gas to flow through in an axial direction which is parallel to the shaft where the blades rotate, making the flow axial at exit and entry. Axial fans are designed to create a pressure difference and force which produces a flow through the fan.
This product has a rating of IPX4 which means it is protected from water splashes from any angle.
Zone 2 Rated
IP rating stands for 'Ingress Protection rating' and this helps us determine what bathroom electricals can go in particular bathroom zones. An IP (Ingress Protection) number or code is used here in the UK to specify the environmental protection of enclosures around electronic equipment. These ratings are determined by specific tests.
These extractor fans can be fitted within Zone 2 as shown below.
Use in Kitchen and Utility
This type of fan is suitable for use in a kitchen and utility room to give you an excellent flow rate.
Most of the noise created by an extractor fan is generated by either the motor or surprisingly by the moving air itself. Extra quiet motors have been coupled with long-lasting, good quality parts to remove as much mechanical noise as possible, they call this Ghost Air Movement Technology. With built-in humidistat and timer this really is a clever fan. It can sense when humidity levels are too high and automatically kicks in, running until the pre-set timer deactivates it.
The C6HTS benefits from a square 150mm (6 inch) fascia which connects to the lighting circuit for the room. Also featured is the So Simple quick-fit clamp, this enables the fan to be fitted easily to panels or ceilings. Cable slot sizes have also been maximised to enable simple wiring.
Adjustable fixing points for screws ensure a perfect fan alignment during installation.
As a final touch of quality the extractor fan is covered with a brilliant 2 year guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- The simple but effective design creates a discreet unit suitable for any domestic kitchen installation.
- Ghost Air Movement Technology ensures this is one of the quietest fans during operation.
- Compliant with building regulations Parts F and L.
- Installation can be done in either panels, walls or ceilings for added flexibility.
- One of two speeds must be selected during installation for extraction rates of either 60l/s or 69l/s.
- Bigger sections to knock out for easier wiring.
- Brilliant 2 year guarantee provided by Xpelair.
- Extract Performance: 216/248 m3/h
- Sound Pressure Level: 42.3/44.6 [email protected]
- Electrical Power Rating: 12.9/28.4 W
- Specific Fan Power: 0.22/0.41 W/I/s
- Two Speeds
- IPX Rating: 4
£69.95 (Inc. VAT)
|Heat • Vent Centre||£77.99|
|Air Con Centre||£79.95|
Prices last checked on 27/02/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges