Rica Atlantis Chrome Towel Rail Element 300w Thermostatic
£89.96 (Inc. VAT)
For the most efficient heating system you need to ensure you’ve got everything you need to get it running cleanly and smoothly. Our new selection of heating elements may be just what you’ve been looking for.
Atlantis thermostatic towel rail elements include innovative technology and covered by a sleek and sophisticated exterior casing. It really is a must have product that guarantees to modernise any bathroom or ensuite whilst offering a practical solution to your heating requirements.
The heating element is fully integrated into the plastic case which contains the Water Regulation Thermostat. The case is finished in either a crisp, clean white or a shiny chrome giving you the choice depending on the style of your other fittings.
Features and Benefits:
- Advanced PTC technology means the element can be installed either vertically or horizontally in a wet application.
- Precise temperature control is achieved by a capillary thermostat which feds back the internal water temperature.
- These bathroom accessories are available in two stunning finishes, chrome or white with three different power options, 150w, 300w and 600w.
- Cable Length is 900mm of white sleeve with a 50mm stripped part at the end for wiring.
- No plug is attached.
- Install in a heated towel rail for the perfect combination
- Fast and easy installation.
- Voltage: ~230V - 50Hz
- Insulation Class Class 1
- Heating Element: PTC heater
- Operating Ambient Temperature (C): O -:- 50
- Max Humidity Level: 85% at 25”C (without condensation)
- Main case is constructed from (ABS + PC) - V0
- White RAL 9016 or Chromed (metalized) gloss finish
- IP24 rated for extra protection
- Plastic enclosure dimensions: 55 x 90 x 80mm
£89.96 (Inc. VAT)