This is one of our best selling products!
DuraTherm Traditional Cross Head Angled Radiator Valve (Pair)
For those who love a traditional style of bathroom accessories, these DuraTherm Traditional Cross Head Angled Radiator Valves are the perfect finishing touch to your heating system.
Combining classic design with advanced valve technology, these valves are safe to use, easy to install and efficient at keeping your bathroom warm and dry throughout the year.
When it comes to radiator valves, the most traditional design is as you see here. Forget fussy thermostat valves: these are as simple as turning a tap. Control the water flow and therefore the temperature of your bathroom with ease with these fresh and simple cross head angled valves.
Features & Benefits
- Sleek minimalist design with chrome steel
- Classic cross heads complement all bathroom styles
- Traditional style of heated towel rail valves to suit those with classic tastes
- Compact & lightweight
- Angled shape makes them versatile and easy to fit into even the smallest
- Quality materials used in every part of construction
- Efficient heating system essentials for room & towels - keeping you warm, without wasting money
- Matching suite items available
- Come as a pair
- Durability guaranteed for 10 years with Plumbworld
- Quality brass
- Test standard - BS 2767
- 15mm pipe connection size
- Pressure tested
- Weight: 0.8kg
Radiator valves might not be the most exciting purchase you ever make - so why not choose a style that you actually like, that fits in with a classic bathroom style?
Our timeless DuraTherm Traditional Cross Head Angled Valves are sold in pairs and sent via fast delivery, so you can install them quickly and start enjoying all the benefits of a warm and dry bathroom.
Complement your DuraTherm Traditional Valves by pairing them with a DuraTherm Traditional Radiator and add a touch of sophistication to your bathroom.
£24.97 (Inc. VAT)