Mira Sport Electric Shower 7.5kW White & Chrome
Mira Sport Electric Shower
With a great new look and improved fittings, new Mira Sport is still as reliable, easy to fit and easy to use as ever.
- Available in white/chrome
- Advanced pressure stabilised temperature control keeps your selected showering temperature consistent
- Separate power and temperature controls to fine tune your perfect shower
- Select and forget control for your ideal shower at the touch of a button
- Sensi-flo™ prevents scalding in the event of a loss of water pressure or if the showerhead or hose become blocked
- Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower
- Opti-flo™ optimises flow throughout the year
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
- Large 110mm 4 spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal
- 2 years - Dedicated helpline and fast home service by Mira engineers
Key Technical Information
- Power Rating Availability: 7.5kW, 9kW, 9.8kW and 10.8kW, please see product options.
- Plumbing System Compatibility: Mains cold supply
- Minimum running Pressure:The appliance is designed to operate with a minimum maintained inlet pressure of 70 kPa (0.7 bar) up to a maximum static inlet pressure of 1000 kPa (10 bar)
|Suitable Systems||Mains Cold Water Only|
|Finish||White & Chrome|
|Suitable For Gravity Fed Systems||Yes|
|Suitable For Combi Boiler Systems||Yes|
|Suitable For Mains Pressurised Systems||Yes|
|Suitable For Pumped Systems||Yes|
|Suitable For Mains Cold Water Only Systems||Yes|
|Shower Head & Riser Kit Supplied|
|Electrical Supply||40 Amp|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1.1746.001|
An excellent purchase
Pros: Easy to install and operation.
Cons: None that I can think of.
"This shower is a marked improvement on the previous Mira Sport which we had for 17 years. My plumber/electrician installed it in less than an hour. Of particular note is the shower head which is much larger than the old model and gives a very good shower."
Over 60 year old male consumer from Lincolnshire
|Value for Money|
After 18 years
"After 18 years good service I had to look at replacing my old Mira Sport 9kw shower. I would have liked a 9kw or higher kw Mira. The reason I chose the 7.5kw Mira Sport was due to my existing wiring not been adequate for the more powerful wattage, and as my bathroom is tiled I didn't want any mess. I also chose the Sport as it has a on/off button at the bottom of the unit making it much easier for me to reach to turn on, my old unit just had a dial. I like to feel the force of water when I shower and the shower head gives four options to choose from, there are two options I think will work fine for me.
The electrician fitted the new unit without any problems, my only hitch was having to make two new holes in the tiles to move the rail a few more inches as the new unit was slightly bigger than the old one.
Considering my doubts before making my decision for a replacement shower I'm not disappointed with the result, my bathroom look cleaner with a whiter unit.
I also must mention the excellant service of Plumworld, prices and delivery exceptional. I particularly liked the tracking of my order, I didn't have to wait in all day for the delivery man to arrive.
I would not hesitate to recommend Plumbworld to my friends, or give any of them my opinion on Mira showers."
Over 60 year old female consumer from Pudsey, Leeds
|Value for Money|
Mira Showers review
Pros: Telephone support from experienced staff
"Most electric showers have similar installation difficulties, electrical and plumbing, there is not usually much to choose between different brands in terms of installation. Having said that this particular shower had adaptable entry points for the plumbing which helped a little more than usual.
One of the main benefits I find in larger suppliers (Mira is one of them) is the availability of spares in the future. They are easily available on the web, and not usually too costly.
But the main benefit I find is their telephone support, for both experienced electricians/plumbers (like me!) and less experienced users. I have always been able to rely on Mira to respond on the phone (eventually) with a real person, who can then listen to the symptoms of a problem and provide a resolution."
50-60 year old male trade from Brighton
|Value for Money|
Looks smart and great service
Pros: Service, Delivery, afterservice,product
"Arrived well before my expectations. Very pleased as was without a shower. Good service and nice shower. Looks much smarter than the previous model and seems to be more powerful. Really pleased with service and product"
40-50 year old female consumer from Nuneaton
|Value for Money|
"Most electric showers have similar installation difficulties, electrical and plumbing, there is not usually much to choose between different brands in terms of installation. having said that this particular shower had adaptable entry points for the plumbing which helped a little more than usual. one of the main benefits i find in larger suppliers (mira is one of them) is the availability of spares in the future. they are easily available on the web, and not usually too costly. but the main benefit i find is their telephone support, for both experienced electricians/plumbers (like me!) and less experienced users. i have always been able to rely on mira to respond on the phone (eventually) with a real person, who can then listen to the symptoms of a problem and provide a resolution."
£171.36 (Inc. VAT)
Was £306.00 Save £134
Until offer ends
Select Your Product Options
44 in Stock