Mira Sport Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.0kW White & Chrome
£253.34 (Inc. VAT)
New style, improved fittings and the added reassurance of thermostatic temperature control.
- Available in white/chrome
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family
- Separate power and temperature controls to fine tune your perfect shower
- Select and forget control for your ideal shower at the touch of a button
- Sensi-flo™ prevents scalding in the event of a loss of water pressure or if the showerhead or hose become blocked
- Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower
- Opti-flo™ optimises flow throughout the year
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
- Large 110mm 4 spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal
- 2 years - Dedicated helpline and fast home service by Mira engineers
Key Technical Information
- Power Rating Availability: 9kW and 9.8kW
- Plumbing System Compatibility: Mains cold supply
- Minimum running Pressure:The appliance is designed to operate with a minimum maintained inlet pressure of 70 kPa (0.7 bar) up to a maximum static inlet pressure of 1000 kPa (10 bar)
Mira 2 Year Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions.Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.
Mira Sport Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.0kW White & Chrome Video
£253.34 (Inc. VAT)
Prices last checked on 20/07/2019
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Bought this to replace previous Mira shower that was a more complex model but packed in after less than 3-years (but same size so easy to install). Generally speaking I would always go for a Mira electric shower as they give a good mix of; design, functionality & value for money. Importantly Plumbworld were cheapest by far & delivered quickly.
Supplying a shower for an OAP. Buy this, none better. Tried and tested, easy customer operation, safe, reliable and the thermostatic control prevents temperature fluctuations. The extra expense is worthwhile for customer peace of mind. A really good quality product, buy once and forget about it for years to come.
Purchased to replace my old 17 year old Mira shower, On scrolling through various retail and web sites found that Plumbworld not only had the best price but good reviews also, spoke to sales team and after answering some questions, took their advice and purchased this shower .Not dissapointed.
The shower works very well considering I live in a low water pressure area. It looks are modern and stylish. The temperature setting remains steady even if, say a tap is turned on. The reason I bought Mira because the last one I had lasted 11yrs.
Replaced an old Mira Sport Thermostatic shower because the plumbing didn't need altering. Did the job myself as a DIY enthusiast. A quality product. The shower head has been redesigned and the variable flow can now give a wider drenching effect.
great shower usual mira reliability and as always probably the best priced showers at plumbworld aiways check prices with merchants but can get no where near as good price on showers even after taking 30% off
this shower was recommended to me by a friend and it doesnt disappoint. It is easy to instal, looks good and is a great efficient shower, great for everyday use, powerful and inexpensive to run.