Mira Adept BRD+ Thermostatic Mixer Shower
Why have only one showerhead when you can have two? The perfect combination of overhead showerhead and a handheld showerhead gives you ultimate flexibility whenever you step into your showering area. Fancy an all over body experience? Just grab the handheld! Want to close your eyes and feel a hot water flow from above? Just keep the water flowing through the overhead showerhead. Better still, have both running at the same time! The choice is yours.
Additional features for this shower feature thermostatically controlled temperatures and powerful flow boosting with Magni-flo™ technology.
Features and benefits:
- Easily divert water flow between the handheld showerhead and overhead showerhead, or use both at the same time. The latter can even be done at low pressure.
- Safe showering is guaranteed with thermostatic technology. This will regulate the temperature so it doesn’t stray far outside the temperature you initially set, regardless of fluctuations in water pressure.
- Includes Mira’s Magni-flo™ to give up to 3 times more flow from your shower than other mixer showers available on the market.
- The 110mm handheld showerhead features multiple modes and the 250mm overhead showerhead is a deluge model. Both feature rub-clean nozzles to prevent the development of limescale.
- Also includes a 1.5m easy clean smooth shower hose and riser rail. All finished in chrome.
- Can be used with Mira Adept plug-in accessories at your leisure.
- Covered by a 5-year manufacturer guarantee.
Mira 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions. Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.