Mira Excel Thermostatic Shower BIV All Chrome
The new re-designed Mira Excel is the most advanced and versatile mixer shower available in the Mira range. Complete with precise thermostatic control, which recognises and compensates for changes in water pressures and temperatures, it delivers an extremely satisfying water flow rate. Designed to perform to the highest standards both on high and lower pressure systems, the Mira Excel is available in a variety of finishes and configurations offering flexible showering solutions for the whole family.
- Independent selection of temperature and easy lever operation for spray force
- Thermostatic control prevents any sudden temperature changes
- Maximum temperature stop prevents selection of an unsafe temperature, which can be over-ridden by the use of a discreet push button
- Ceramic plate technology resists limescale build up in hard water areas
- Supplied with Mira Logic shower fittings - including 4 mode easy clean handset featuring Start, Soothe, Force, and Eco spray patterns
- Large accessible filters which even if 50% blocked have unaffected performance
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- All Mira Logic riser rails have an indent at one end of the rail to ease installation - this is not a fault
Plumbing system compatibility:
- Gravity fed hot and cold water supplies
- Gravity fed hot and cold supplies - both pumped
- Fully modulating combination boilers and instantaneous gas water heaters
- Mains pressure hot and cold - unvented
- Mains pressure thermal store
Mira Excel Thermostatic Shower BIV All Chrome Downloadable Documents
£405.03 (Inc. VAT)
Mira Excel Thermostatic Shower BIV All Chrome ReviewsPrevious
Excellent shower, fantastic flow, great temperature regulation, looks superb, controls feel quality. Supplied with detailed instructions, templates, fitting guides etc. follow the instructions and in it goes. Replaced a previous 20yr old Mira, very pleased.
This is an excellent piece of kit - like a hotel shower in your own home. Great price and fast shipping, highly recommended.
Excellent product. Top quality as i come to expect from Mira
Best shower Ive ever purchased!
Chose a Mira shower again to replace my old 88. Does need a larger opening with pipes spaced further apart but was still easily able to get it between the timber studwork. Mounted it onto batten at rear of partition wall, had to take care as there is a maximum thickness from the front of the shower valve to the front surface of in my case the tiles. Tiles were 40 x 25 and in my instance I had to cut into two to make the large oval cutout required. The outlet from the valve to the shower as suppllied is from the top (need to reverse hot-cold mechanism if you want it from bottom). I had to feed this through studwork to get a good placement. The coupling from the valve outlet pipe to the hose is quite difficult to fit and access from the rear would make it much easier as the coupling is held between a backplate behind the plaster. I managed to secure this by having pipe in place before fitting plsterboard, with the plasterboard having the backplate temporarily glued to it. Once in place I could put on the outer part of the coupling and get everything aligned before tiling. Once tiled I found that the screws for the coupling were only just long enough, also neededto lubricate the seals to allow the pipe to be inserted easily. So, it took a while to fit, but the overall apperance is brilliant and I am very pleased with the product.