This is one of our best selling products!
DuraTherm Traditional Cross Head Straight Radiator Valve (Pair)
When you get a new radiator for your bathroom, you also need to purchase valves to go with it. Valves are vital for controlling the water flow, and therefore the heat, that goes into your radiator. The type of valve you choose depends on your pipes, on the kind of radiator you have and your own individual taste when it comes to bathroom accessories.
All DuraTherm valves are crafted from a deep understanding of bathroom plumbing: in no room is it more important to have high quality, durable pipework and sanitaryware. Stay warm and protect your bathroom from damp and mould by installing a professional set of valves.
For those who love classic bathroom design, these are the perfect valves for you. The traditional cross head shape matches traditional taps and make adjusting your radiator a breeze. Built using high grade brass and with a chrome sheen finish, these valves are made to last and add value to your home.
With our 10-year guarantee, your bathroom will stay warm and looking beautiful year after year.
Features & Benefits
- Traditional design looks stunning with classic bathroom styles
- Simple cross head style to match other taps
- Lightweight materials make them quick easy to install
- Straight, simple shape fits in a compact space
- These heated towel rail valves are built with quality materials
- Helps keep water flow consistent and room toasty & warm
- DuraTherm has a range of matching items to choose from
- Get two valves together
- Long-lasting, tough design
- Durability guaranteed for 10 years with Plumbworld
- Material: brass
- Weight: 0.81kg
- Pressure tested
- Test standard - BS 2767
- 15mm pipe connection size
Make your dream of a classic, traditional bathroom into a reality with these beautiful valves: a modern twist on a time-honoured design.
£19.97 (Inc. VAT)