Aqualisa Midas 100 Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer & Adjustable Head (High Pressure / Combination)
£218.11 (Inc. VAT)
Bath taps combined with a shower mixer with adjustable height head - High Pressure
This bath shower mixer is suitable for deck or wall mounting and comes complete with deck mounting fixing brackets.
Integrated Flow & Temperature Controls
The slimline bar valve of the Midas 100 features integrated flow and temperature controls, whilst safety is assured with a temperature override button.
Maintains constant temperature in all conditions
Standard showers can have hot temperature spikes when others in the house turn on taps or flush the toilet.
Thermostatic control means that this shower will hold its temperature steady at all times. It dynamically adjusts the mix of hot and cold water offsetting the everyday changes in water pressure experienced in most family homes.
1 Year Warranty
Aqualisa products are guaranteed for 1 year only.
Registering the product with Aqualisa may increase the warranty period depending on the model:
Features and Benefits:
- Thermostatic bath shower mixer system
- Metal construction in hard wearing chrome plated finish
- Height adjustable, multi mode shower head with three spray patterns
- Maximum temperature override button
- Flow control knob, for a shower to suit your mood
- Easy to use - just lift and twist for shower - twist and release for bath
- Innovative easy fit fixing bracket available
- Suitable for high pressure and combination boiler systems
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- This model is designed for use on a combination boiler or a mains fed system, where high water flow is assured
- The Midas product range is designed to control static pressure up to 10 bar. Where pressures are likely to exceed 10 bar, a pressure reducing valve (PRV) must be fitted into the incoming mains supply. A setting of 3 bar is recommended. It should be noted that daytime pressures approaching 8 bar can rise above the stated maximum overnight.
|Type||Bath Shower Mixer|
|Style||Modern - Round|
|Tap Control||Round Knob|
|Fitting||Wall Mounted OR Deck Mounted|
|Pressure Suitability||High (1 bar+)|
£218.11 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £72.70 = £218.11
4 monthly instalments £54.53 = £218.11
6 monthly instalments £36.35 = £218.11
|Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms||£241.45|
Prices last checked on 15/01/2021
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Also Worth Considering
This shower unit was an excellent replacement for my thermostatic shower mixer and was half the price of a like for like replacement. The unit looks fantastic and despite having an awkward boiler system at home the unit was set up perfectly out of the box with no extra fiddling needed. Installation is simple if you have good access to the bath and build quality is great too. Fantastic service from Plumbworld and much better than any other supplier Ive used. Communications were good and delivery was organised swiftly and most importantly it arrived when they said it would. Ive had so many problems with couriers in the past but Plumbworld did the job right first time.
The Aqualisa Midas bath mixer taps arrived promptly with all the necessary parts. The plumber who fitted it was full of praise for Aqualisa products and this did not disappoint. It was fitted easily and works like a dream. It was my Valentines Day present for my husband, replacing the rubber hose which kept popping off every time there was any kind of water pressure. He was thrilled; the mixer taps work well with no cold water spasms and the shower attachment is highly efficient. We would highly recommend this product and also the company! :-)
Recently we installed a new combi boiler (1 bed flat) so when the electric shower decided to act up, the plumber suggested getting a shower off the mains instead (and hence make sure of the higher pressure from the new boiler.) We opted for this one as coming off the bath taps it would require less effort to fit and the thermostat was key - no one wants to have to continually adjust the taps! The plumber said it was slightly harder to install than he predicted (though that may be due to our bath piping arrangement more than anything else) but it works very well. There are much cheaper options available but the good reviews and the importance of a decent shower in the morning convinced us to go for this one and it does the job well so cant complain! Note: Ours is not a terribly fancy home - this might not be the best option if the overall look of it is a priority!