Mira Flight Safe Low Profile Rectangular Shower Tray - 1200 x 800mm with Waste
£185.03 (Inc. VAT)
The NEW Mira Flight Safe tray is covered in the exclusive Mira Safe coating, offering a safer showering solution.
It is extremely easy to fit, as the Mira Safe coating is applied during manufacture and does not need to be added after installation. The light weight of the tray also aids easy installation, and despite its light weight, it does not compromise on the excellent quality and sturdy feeling of the tray. The tray is manufactured from strong acrylic capped, resin stone, making it scratch, discolouration and chip resistant, for a very strong product that will stand the test of time.
- The Mira Safe tray offers independence, with a standard looking shower tray that is not obviously anti slip.
- The tray conforms to and exceeds the highest anti slip testing. Class C DIN 51097
- The tray is also covered with BioCote®, which is part of the anti-slip surface. The BioCote®, lowers mould and bacteria growth by 99.9%, making it hygienic and extremely easy to clean.
- The Mira Safe tray offers excellent value as it comes complete with the Vortex waste included as standard. The Vortex waste is fast flowing, making it able to handle water from power showers. The Vortex waste is self-cleaning due to the vigorous vortex action in the waste pipe-work.
- Suitable for 1200 x 800mm shower enclosures
- Upstands: 0
- This product also offers peace of mind, with a 10 year domestic guarantee.
The tray conforms to and exceeds the highest anti slip testing. Class C DIN 51097 - What does this mean?
It’s a barefoot ramp test where the tray is made wet and soapy and then inclined until the tester slips. The grip is given a classification depending on the angle reached, which for Class C, the best class, is an incline of 24°. The Mira Flight Safe tray exceeded this as it reached an angle of 30°!
*Please note that this tray does not include a riser kit. Separate riser kits are available.
Layers of a Mira Flight Safe shower tray
Here we have a perfect cross section of a Mira Flight Safe shower tray. It shows the intricate and precise moulding used to create such high-quality and durable products. You can see that the stone resin is sandwiched between layers of acrylic, providing a really strong tray which of course isn’t back-breaking thanks to the handy hollowed sections underneath.
Advanced Anti-Slip Technology
Statistics show that around 235,000 people over the age of 15 are admitted to A&E every year with injuries sustained in the bathroom. The most common shower-related injuries are usually caused by slips, trips and falls.
Mira Safe Shower Trays are tested using the DIN 51097 barefoot ramp test and significantly exceed the performance required for the highest, Class C, certification
Mira Flight Safe Low Profile Rectangular Shower Tray - 1200 x 800mm with Waste Video
|Longest Side||1200 mm|
|Shortest Side||800 mm|
£185.03 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £61.68 = £185.03
4 monthly instalments £46.26 = £185.03
|Ergonomic Designs Bathrooms||£231.23|
Prices last checked on 10/04/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Also Worth Considering
Great tray, ordered it for a elderly client as the non slip surface is very good and allows her that little bit of added security when using the shower. Would highly recommend and will definitely use in the future.
Very pleased with the shower tray, a great non slip solid unit, safety is very important as you get that bit older so this was a good product choice from Mira.
Excellent quality and relatively lightweight, just as you would expect from Mira
Sensibly priced and good quality Tray. I would recommend it to anyone.
Arrived promptly and exactly what we wanted and as described