Mira Virtue Bath Filler Tap
£123.00 (Inc. VAT)
Bath Mixer Tap
Bath Mixer Taps are a great addition to any bathroom as they combine all the functionality of two bath taps into one complete, easy to use tap. Both hot and cold supplies are dispensed through a single spout, so you can always find the perfect temperature for your bath.
Cross Head Handles
For a more traditional look in your bathroom, you should consider this tap as it features elegant cross head handles! The crosshead handles effortlessly blend subtle designs of the past. The intricate crosshead valves and smooth quarter turn actions make them the perfect component for traditionally styled bathrooms.
Twin Lever Taps
This tap features a twin lever design. This tap operates via two levers, one for hot and one for cold, so you can easily find your ideal temperature. Twin lever taps are a great option for those who're looking to add a more traditional feel in their bathroom.
Solid brass body
Solid brass is known for its durability and long life in wet corrosive environments. Tap bodies made from brass will last decades, and can stand up to a lot of wear and tear. In fact, brass fixtures almost always stand up to hot water damage and other corrosive environmental factors better than any other material, including plastic and steel. Plus, its sturdiness makes it hard to damage through daily use.
Finding the right set of bath taps for a traditional bathroom can be a tricky task especially when most suppliers and shops cater more for contemporary styles.
Mira have created the perfect range for traditional bathrooms with the gorgeous Virtue taps. You can enjoy a classic design with all the conveniences and performance of a modern tap.
The handles benefit from a crosshead blade style making turning the water on and off easy for anyone in the family. These are decorated with white indices to indicate which side is hot and which is cold.
The dazzling finish is achieved by applying multiple layers of chrome plating for a long lasting, durable, and importantly, rust free tap. Cleaning is also no longer a chore with the integrated flow straightener.
If you have a low pressure water system you don’t need to worry about poor performance either. The internals are just as high-tech as the aesthetics so it’ll always deliver a good flow.
Of course you’re covered by Mira’s fantastic 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Genuine Victorian features like the gorgeous crosshead bladed handles and the ceramic glazed indices for both cold and hot.
- Perfect for installation in a traditional style of bathroom.
- Ergonomically designed handles are easy for all the family to use.
- Easy cleaning is provided in the form of an integrated flow straightener.
- Brilliant performance even on low pressure water systems.
- Perfectly fits onto standard 180mm centre bath.
- Virtue bathroom taps perfectly style matches the Mira Realm mixer showers range.
- KIWA UK Approved.
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar pressure with 50 meter head.
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar pressure with 1 metre head.
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar pressure with 100 metre head.
|Tap Control||Cross Head|
|Pressure Suitability||Low (0.1 - 0.4 bar)|
|Item Weight (KG)||2.75|
£123.00 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £41.00 = £123.00
4 monthly instalments £30.75 = £123.00
Prices last checked on 30/10/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
I bought these for my whirlpool they look great