Mira Virtue Basin Taps
Finding the right set of taps for a traditional bathroom can be a tricky task especially when most suppliers and shops cater more for contemporary styles.
Mira have created the perfect range for traditional bathrooms with these gorgeous Virtue basin taps. You can enjoy a classic design with all the conveniences and performance of a modern tap.
The handles benefit from a crosshead blade style making turning the water on and off easy for anyone in the family. These are decorated with white indices to indicate which side is hot and which is cold.
The dazzling finish is achieved by applying multiple layers of chrome plating for a long lasting, durable, and importantly, rust free bathroom tap. Cleaning is also no longer a chore with the integrated flow straightener.
If you have a low pressure water system you don’t need to worry about poor performance either. The internals are just as high-tech as the aesthetics so it’ll always deliver a good flow.
Of course you’re covered by Mira’s fantastic 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Genuine Victorian features like the gorgeous crosshead bladed handles and the ceramic glazed indices for both cold and hot.
- Perfect for installation in a traditional style of bathroom.
- Ergonomically designed handles are easy for all the family to use.
- Easy cleaning is provided in the form of an integrated flow straightener.
- Brilliant performance even on low pressure water systems.
- Virtue perfectly style matches the Mira Realm mixer showers range.
- KIWA UK Approved.
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar pressure with 50 meter head.
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar pressure with 1 metre head.
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar pressure with 100 metre head.
Mira Virtue Basin Taps Downloadable Documents
|Type of Tap||Basin Taps|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£54.99 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Mira Virtue Basin Taps Reviews
With Mira, you know you are buying a quality product that will stand the test of time. These taps are no exception! Brass is a fantastic material to use for taps because it is durable and solid, whilst the chrome finish allows for really easy cleaning. Simply use warm soapy water to clean chrome, as abrasive cleaners can tarnish the finish. These taps are ideal for an authentic traditional bathroom design, which truly will never go out of fashion, and because they come with flexible hoses and a pop-up waste, you don’t need to think about anything else! At plumbworld we love to bring you products that you can really rely on, and this is just that. That is why plumbworld recommends this product.