Mira Precision Basin Taps
£79.94 (Inc. VAT)
Pillar Taps are individual taps feature their own valves to control the flow of water. They require the basin to have two tap holes, one for hot, and one for the cold tap.
Twin Lever Taps
This tap features a twin lever design. This tap operates via two levers, one for hot and one for cold, so you can easily find your ideal temperature. Twin lever taps are a great option for those who're looking to add a more traditional feel in their bathroom.
Fantastic designs and technological excellence has always been at the fore front of Mira’s brassware ranges and Precision is certainly no exception. With Seamless engineering, dramatic lines and smooth edges, Precision taps create an exclusive centre piece in any bathroom.
The bodies of the taps are manufactured using high quality brass which then has a stunning chrome finish applied to it. Designed with all variations of contemporary bathroom considered.
The Precision selection of basin taps are particularly suited to be installed with the Mira Adept or Mira Agile shower ranges as the styles match and complement each other perfectly.
Don’t think Mira have spent all their time working on the aesthetics as the taps also perform fantastically whether that’s on a low pressure system or not. The integrated flow straightener also speeds up maintenance and cleaning.
You will also receive an installation and user guide plus a brilliant 5 year manufacturer guarantee is also included for that added peace of mind.
Features and Benefits:
- Mira Precision’s silky-smooth surfaces, curved sides and crisp edges make them the perfect fit in any modern bathroom.
- Integrated straightener for flow to assist in cleaning.
- The Precision tap range matches perfectly with the Mira Agile or Mira Adept shower ranges.
- Bathroom taps with impeccable performance even on a low pressure water system.
Technical Specifications (bar):
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 bar at 1 metre head
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 bar at 50 meter head
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar at 100 metre head
- Product Approvals: KIWA UK Approved
Mira Precision Basin Taps Video
|Type||Basin Pillar Taps|
|Style||Modern - Round|
|Tap Control||Round Knob|
|Pressure Suitability||High (1 bar+)|
£79.94 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £26.65 = £79.94
|QS Bathroom Supplies||£100.26|
Prices last checked on 11/08/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges