Mira Fluency Basin Mixer Tap
£148.71 (Inc. VAT)
Mixer taps are the most common type of tap found within modern bathrooms. As the name suggests they require a single tap hole and feature a single spout where both hot and cold water is dispensed.
Single Lever Taps
This tap features an innovative single lever design. As the name suggests, these taps operate one lever to control the water. The advantage of a single lever tap is that you can tap lever in your preferred position once you have found the perfect temperature for you!
Solid brass body
Solid brass is known for its durability and long life in wet corrosive environments. Tap bodies made from brass will last decades, and can stand up to a lot of wear and tear. In fact, brass fixtures almost always stand up to hot water damage and other corrosive environmental factors better than any other material, including plastic and steel. Plus, its sturdiness makes it hard to damage through daily use.
The Mira Fluency basin mixer is award winning for its design and will be the centre piece of any bathroom it’s installed in. It’s where beauty meets geometric precision, to deliver a truly iconic and modern look.
The fluid oval lever has been styled to complement the tap body and operates with a smooth and light action. It appears to hover above the spout as it fixes to the tap body using a hinge at the rear.
A dazzling chrome finish is used for added sophistication and the integration of a flow straighten allows for easy cleaning when required.
Great performance is delivered even on a low pressure water system and with the included flexible bathroom tap tails and a flip top waste you’ll have everything you need for installation.
As an added bonus these basin taps will also be covered by Mira’s brilliant 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- The sleek design and oval lever of the Fluency tap has been styled to complement the body and operates with a smooth and light action for effortless to use with a single finger.
- Creates a modern and artistic look in any bathroom.
- Flow straightener for quick and easy cleaning.
- Brilliant performance even with low pressure systems.
- Comes complete with flexible tap tails and a flip top waste.
- Quick-fix installation.
- Covered by Mira’s 5 year guarantee.
- Product approvals: KIWA UK
- Maintained pressure (maximum): 5.0 bar pressure with 50m head.
- Maintained pressure (minimum): 0.1 bar pressure with 1m head.
- Static pressure (maximum): 10.0 bar pressure with 100m head.
Mira Fluency Basin Mixer Tap Video
|Style||Modern - Round|
|Tap Control||Single Lever|
|Pressure Suitability||Low (0.1 - 0.4 bar)|
|Item Weight (KG)||2.21|
£148.71 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £49.57 = £148.71
4 monthly instalments £37.18 = £148.71
Prices last checked on 29/10/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Elegant, easy to use, design, and capable of coping with very low pressure—only about 1 metre of head in our bathroom. The flat upper surface allows water to pool, rather than run off, so you may want to wipe it often.