Mira Evolve Basin Taps
£79.99 (Inc. VAT)
Pillar Taps are individual taps feature their own valves to control the flow of water. They require the basin to have two tap holes, one for hot, and one for the cold tap.
Twin Lever Taps
This tap features a twin lever design. This tap operates via two levers, one for hot and one for cold, so you can easily find your ideal temperature. Twin lever taps are a great option for those who're looking to add a more traditional feel in their bathroom.
Solid brass body
Solid brass is known for its durability and long life in wet corrosive environments. Tap bodies made from brass will last decades, and can stand up to a lot of wear and tear. In fact, brass fixtures almost always stand up to hot water damage and other corrosive environmental factors better than any other material, including plastic and steel. Plus, its sturdiness makes it hard to damage through daily use.
Mira have always been at the forefront of brassware design and engineering and the Evolve range is certainly no exception. It features seamless construction to create a unique centre piece in any style of bathroom.
Tap bodies are manufactured using brass which then has a beautiful chrome plated finish applied to it. They’re sure to look good in any contemporary setting whether that’s a main family bathroom or an ensuite.
The Evolve range is particularly suited for use with the Mira Agile or Mira Adept mixer shower ranges as the styles match perfectly.
They also provide fantastic performance even on systems with low pressure and the integrated flow straightener allows for straightforward cleaning and maintenance once fitted.
Supplied with the tap are the flexible tails, an installation and user guide plus Mira’s first class 5 year guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Minimalistic design basin taps with seamless geometric styling.
- Quick and easy cleaning is achieved with the integrated flow straightener.
- Brilliant performance even on low pressure water systems.
- The bathroom tap comes complete with flexible installation hoses and an installation guide.
- Quick-fix Installation means fitting is fast and easy.
- Dazzling chrome finish.
- Perfectly suited for use with the Mira Adept or Mira Agile mixer shower ranges.
Technical Specifications (bar):
- Minimum maintained pressure: 0.1 (1 metre head).
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5.0 (50 meter head).
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 (100 metre head).
Mira Evolve Basin Taps Video
|Type||Basin Pillar Taps|
|Style||Modern - Round|
|Tap Control||Twin Lever|
|Pressure Suitability||Low (0.1 - 0.4 bar)|
|Item Weight (KG)||1.42|
£79.99 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £26.66 = £79.99
Prices last checked on 21/10/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges