ProWarm ProGrid-E 6.0m² Electric Underfloor Heating Cable
£107.39 (Inc. VAT)
- Quick and easy installation
- Covers 4.93m2 at 185w per m
- Suitable for a wide range of floor finishes
The ProWarm ProGrid+ matting and cable system is designed to make installation of the loose laid electric underfloor heating cable more efficient and less time consuming.
The innovate grid system allows for the cable to be placed within the grooves and the pre-spaced design enables the user to install with the desired heat output per m2 without any additional need for tape or fixings.
This system is perfect for use in bathrooms, kitchens and any other areas with fixtures and fittings that need to be avoided.
The ProGrid+ matting acts as housing for the cable and a decoupling membrane which prevents reflective cracking caused by shrinkage cracks, board joints and lateral movement making it an excellent choice for a timber substrate beneath a tiled floor finish.
ProWarm™ Electric Underfloor Heating cable provides a reliable and effective underfloor heating system that can work with tiles, vinyl and many other floor coverings.
- Compatible thermostat available when you add to basket
- Specifications & certifications: EN 60335-1: 2012 + A11 2014, EN 60355-2-96: 2002 + A1 2004 + A2: 2009, EN 62233: 2008, EN 55014-1: 2015 EN 55014-2:2015, EN 61000-3-2: 2014 & EN 61000-3-3: 2013
- 50 years guarantee
How much ProGrid do I require?
Please use the heating chart above to calculate how much ProGrid you require. To allow for fitting, calculate approximately 10% less than the total heating area. Please round down as the cables cannot be shortened.
ProWarm ProGrid-E 6.0m² Electric Underfloor Heating Cable Video
|Underfloor Heating Cables