ProWarm 50mm Backer-Pro Underfloor & Tile Insulation Board - 1200mm
£17.99 (Inc. VAT)
- Quick and easy installation
- Suitable for a wide range of floor finishes
- Board dimensions: 1200 x 600mm
- 50mm thick
ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO tile backer insulation boards are high quality extruded polystyrene panels covered with a fibreglass mesh, making them durable and easy to fit. They are designed for use with Prowarm under tile heating cables and mats but an also be used as an insulated backer board under a tiled floor finish. Please note these are not suitable for underwood foil heating mats.
ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO tile backer insulation boards are particularly suited to underfloor and under tile heating applications. Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs as a result of the reduced heat loss into the subfloor.
We recommend using a flexible tile adhesive when installing onto concrete or screed subfloors. When installing onto wooden floors we recommend using tile adhesive combined with screws and washers. ProWarm™ BACKER-PRO tile backer insulation boards have been tried and tested with Instarmac Ultra Tile adhesives and levelling compounds and are approved by the manufacturer.
• Waterproof and suitable for wetroom applications
• Approved by Tile adhesive manufacturers Instarmac -Ultra
• Great insulation value
• Excellent sound insulation: impact sound is greatly reduced
• Cuts easily with a knife. no need for a saw
• Suitable for use on walls (please refer to installation guide for more information)
• Excellent heat insulation with thermal conductivity value of 0.034 W/mK making them ideal for use as a thermal barrier with under floor heating.
Please note: colour of polystyrene may vary depending in batch.
- Specifications & certifications: BS EN 14509:2013
- 50 years guarantee
ProWarm 50mm Backer-Pro Underfloor & Tile Insulation Board - 1200mm Video
|Quantity in Pack