Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Xpelair Simply Silent LV100HTR 100mm Extractor Fan
When you think of extractor fans you don’t necessarily think of revolutionary products. However the new range of bathroom accessories from Xpelair are about to change things with Simply Silent.
With subtle styling and a beautifully smooth fascia they have been designed purposely to blend with any décor whether that’s the bathroom or the ensuite. It doesn’t mind getting its hands dirty and will assist you in removing any unpleasant odours that might be lingering or any excess moisture which may lead to mould.
Don’t think its just like all the other extractors out there, Xpelair have developed super quiet motors and more aerodynamic parts to make this one of the quietest operating fans out there. Most of the noise generated comes from either the motor or simply the movement of air through the fan, with Simply Silent this is a thing of the past with Ghost Air Movement Technology.
The LV100HTR 100mm fan is perfect for a number of different installation settings such as walls, panels, windows or the ceiling. Xpelair understand that every bathroom is different so it’s vital to have the flexibility to fit wherever is most suitable for you. This fan comes complete with wall kit comprising a 300mm telescopic wall tube and external grille.
There are two speeds to choose from when installing the extractor fan. This will depend on the moisture levels in the room, the size of the room and where the fan is actually fitted.
Before installation is complete you would need to specify which speed or extraction rate you would prefer. This will depend on the size of the room and where the extractor is fitted. This will give you extraction rates of either 58 or 74 m3/h.
Make your bathroom a more pleasurable place to bathe and install a Simply Silent fan today. Xpelair are so confident in them that they’re happy to cover each unit with a 2 year guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Ghost Air Movement Technology is the key to quiet fans. Buy one of the quietest on the market today.
- Modern styling and design for flexible installation in any setting.
- Choose one of two speeds during installation. 58 or 74 m3/h.
- Install in walls, ceilings, windows or panels. Wherever is most convenient for you.
- Includes a humidistat and timer.
- Extract Performance: 54/76 m3/h
- Sound Pressure Level: 22/34 [email protected]
- Electrical Power Rating: 7.4/8.4 W
- Specific Fan Power: 0.49/0.40 W/l/s
- Speeds: 2
- IP Rating: IPX4
- Square style
- Supplied with a Universal Mounting Kit
- Height: 178.5 mm
- Width: 178.5 mm
£75.00 (Inc. VAT)