Xpelair Simply Silent Illumi Shower Fan Complete
£66.84 (Inc. VAT)
The Simply Silent Illumi Shower Fan uses a 4" or 100mm fascia which emits a warm white LED light to give you that extra dazzle while in the shower.
They are operated by a remote sensor or switch and benefit from an integral timer which can be adjusted during installation from a 30 seconds to a longer 30 minutes for stubborn moisture filled rooms. This is fan is complete with an wall kit comprising a 300mm telescopic wall tube and external grille.
Don’t be fooled by the name, this isn’t like the other extractors out there, Xpelair have developed extra quiet motors and aerodynamic internal parts to make this one of the quietest running fans around. Generally the majority of noise generated comes directly from either the motor or the movement of air, Ghost Air Movement Technology is vital to the reduction of this noise.
With the Simply Silent Illumi, Xpelair have combined low noise levels with very high extraction rates to create a fans which has been purpose-designed for use in the shower. These bathroom accessories perform direct extraction right at the highest point of humidity for a steam-free and fresher bathroom environment.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely quiet operation.
- 4 inch / 150 mm size.
- 88% improvement on the extraction rate of comparable inline fans.
- Supplied with 3m ducting (flexible) and white external grille.
- Perfect for installation in zone 1.
- IPX4 rated for safe bathroom use.
- ErP compliant.
- Extract Performance: 76 m3/h.
- Specific Fan Power: 0.58 W/I/s.
- Includes 1 x 3m flexible ducting, tranformer, external grille and screws and wall plug.
- Wattage: Fan only: 12.2W
- Wattage: Fan + Light: 15W
- Diameter: 200 mm
- Fascia Projection: 44.5 mm
- Overall Depth: 131 mm
Xpelair Simply Silent Illumi Shower Fan Complete Video
£66.84 (Inc. VAT)
Excellent product and excellent service speedy delivery
This fan has a strong extraction and the light is good but not over light. Easy to fit if a day person. The fan did other work at first as the light fitting was interfering with fan blades, but this was sorted out easily.