Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Xpelair Simply Silent DX150HTS Extractor Fan
Extractor fans are vital bathroom accessories for removing unwanted odours and moisture from your bathroom. They slow down the growth of mould which in turn keeps your bathroom fresher for longer.
Each unit has two speeds available producing extraction rates of 227 or 259 cubic metres per hour. The required speed must be selected during installation. These rates produce noise levels of 39.9 and 41.6 decibels which is the equivalent of a quiet birdsong. Most of the noise associated with extractors comes from the air movement through it and the motor itself. To reduce this Xpelair have added a new feature called Ghost Air Movement Technology. It uses extra quiet motors and higher quality parts to reduce the sound. When you compare these statistics with other similarly sized extractors you understand where the name Simply Silent comes from.
This particular model has a contemporary square design and can be discreetly fitted into a window, wall or the ceiling depending on which is most convenient.
Using the hot taps or the shower can produce surprisingly high levels of moisture in the room. Any electrical units fitted within this space need to have the suitable protection to avoid a potentially dangerous situation. These fans are IPX4 rated which means they are protected against water spraying from any direction.
So to summarise, if you’re looking for something with up to date styling, that’s powerful yet reliable then the DX150s is the ideal fan for you.
Features and Benefits:
- Ghost Air Movement Technology makes this one of the quietest fans of this size on the market.
- Two speeds which produce extraction rates of 227 or 259 cubic metres per hour.
- Sleek design for discreet installation in your bathroom.
- Integrated overrun timer and humidistat built-in.
- Suitable for fitting in a wall, panel, ceiling or a window.
- Extract Performance: 227/259 m3/h
- Sound Pressure Level: 39.9/41.6 [email protected]
- Electrical Power Rating: 12.7/28.1 W
- Specific Fan Power: 0.20/0.39 W/l/s
- IPX (Ingress Protection) Rating: 4
- Height: 229 mm
- Width: 229 mm
£61.95 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Xpelair Simply Silent DX150HTS Extractor Fan Reviews
Super extractor fan, easy to fit and set up. It does what it says in the write up. Good Product, Excellent Price and Greeeaaat service from Plumbworld. Thanks guys. p.s. How did I ever manage before I installed this in the kitchen?