Wirquin Water Saving Toilet Converter
Save water at the push of a button with the Wirquin Water Saving Toilet Converter. This low cost device will convert any toilet into a water saving toilet.
- With water conservation more important than ever, an old fashioned toilet that uses up to 12 litres of water with every flush can seem incredibly wasteful. Fortunately, you don’t have to spend money on a brand new toilet, as this device will convert your existing toilet into a modern dual flush model.
- An affordable way of converting to a dual flush mechanism that replaces standard levers. This twin button arrangement allows the user to select either a light or a more powerful flush, so the user won’t have to use more water than is actually required. Over the year this can save the average household of four around 17,000 litres of water a year, which is a big saving to your wallet if you’re on a water meter and it will ultimately contribute towards helping the environment too.
- Make your bathroom suite a more environmentally friendly place.
- The buttons connect to a flush regulator inside the cistern that restricts the flush to either 3 or 6 litres depending on which button is pressed.
- Button has to be placed on the front of your existing cistern.
- Cable length: 354mm (14 in)
- Two year guarantee.
Wirquin Water Saving Toilet Converter 360 Image
Wirquin Water Saving Toilet Converter Downloadable Documents
£19.97 (Inc. VAT)
Wirquin Water Saving Toilet Converter ReviewsPrevious
I had a downstairs toilet fitted about 4 years ago,and just recently the flush handle broke.I called in a plumber and he quoted a price of Â£120.00 to do the job this sounded to much to me.So i decided to buy the water saving toilet converter from plunbworld and have a go my self.The price was fantastic and the instructions were easy to follow.I must say i surprised my self and saved about Â£100.00.i would recommend plumbworld to anybody
This product is relatively easy to fit, it would be really useful to supply the sealing donut ring which fits between the underside of the cistern and the mating face of the pan as the used ring can be quite perished having been in position for a considerable time. This really does cut the use of water and also gives a really good flush.
I shopped around the local plumbing stores which included the big brand names but was told either that the firm had gone out of busness or it would take weeks to order. I then looked on the internet and found plumbworld.This product was straightforward to fix,with or without instructions.
This product is great value for money and works a treat.It was easily fitted once the cistern was removed from the pan,We had a bit of trouble removing the rusted nuts and bolts which had been there about 20 years ! Now the Grandkids can finally flush the toilet.
This is a brilliant gadget and the difference from my old flush mechanism is instantly noticeable. Only a light press for either function guarantees a job well done. It is quiet during the flush and the refill and I am well impressed!