WasteMaid External Air Switch
£59.16 (Inc. VAT)
The Waste Maid External Air Switch is a convenient and alternative method of turning on your food waste disposer. It operates by sending a powerful pulse of air through the tube to the disposer to switch it on and off. It reduces the potential risk of an electric shock when you’ve got wet hands.
All you have to do is plug the transformer into a wall socket (we suggest in the sink unit cabinet), then plug the waste disposer into the transformer. The button can be located on the worktop or the kitchen sink and is supplied with stylish and interchangeable white and chrome finishes.
Please note: 16mm diameter hole required.
Features and benefits:
- Air switch for all brands of continuous fed waste disposal units
- A safer alternative to your standard switch
- The button can be located on the worktop or sink
- Supplied with interchangeable white and chrome finishes
- A raised button and bevelled surround
- 16mm diameter hole required
(N.B. WasteMaid Elite 1780, 1880, 1980 & 2080 have a Built-in Air Switch included).