Warmup Manual Thermostatic Controller White
The MSTAT is a fuss free, simple to use manually operated thermostat.
- Manual thermostatic controller, white
- 3 Year Guarantee
MOUNTING OF FLOOR SENSOR:
- The floor sensor is used for temperature regulation in floor surfaces.
- The floor sensor must be situated in the centre of the heating cables.
- The sensor wire must not cross or touch any of the heating wires.
MOUNTING OF THE THERMOSTAT:
The single gang mounting box must have a depth of no less than 35 mm.
1. Use a screwdriver in both sides to open the lock. The cover must be dismounted.
2. Connect cables.
3. The thermostat is mounted in the wall socket. The cover is remounted.
Please note: As with all electrical projects which are subject to Part P Building Regulations, all elecrical work should be carried out by a certified/qualified electrician. All work must conform to BS 7671:2008 and the current IEE Wiring Regulations.
Warmup Manual Thermostatic Controller White Downloadable Documents
£53.14 (Inc. VAT)