Vasari Senese LED Mirror with Demister
LED mirrors are a beautiful and environmentally efficient way to add a touch of class to your bathroom. As Vasari mirrors from Plumbworld feature the latest in LED technology, they create practical lighting solutions without big increases in your energy bills.
To create the ambient lighting, LEDs are positioned behind the border inside the mirror. To turn the lighting and the demister on you simply need to wave your hand underneath the mirror.
Have you tried to apply a bit of lippy or shave when the mirror is covered in condensation? You either end up with lipstick on your nose or a patch of stubble halfway down your neck. Alleviate these worries with the demisted attached to the back of this mirror. They are a thin heated pad which heat the back of the mirror and rid it of water and condensation.
There are a number of benefits to using LED lighting over standard bulbs. The two biggest advantages are their low energy consumption and extremely long lifespan. The Senese is a fantastic looking mirror at a superb price.
To be able to install something in a bathroom it needs to be IP rated to a certain level. This mirror is rated to IP44 which means it can be comfortably fitting above a wash basin. Not suitable for use by, or in the bath or shower enclosure.
Features and Benefits of the Vasari Senese Rectangular Horizontal LED Mirror:
- The Senese uses LEDs to light the mirror through the border. The benefit of using LEDs is that they are much longer lasting and more efficient than standard bulbs.
- No more odd patches of stubble or lipstick on your nose with the built-in demister. These thin heat pads are extremely effective at removing condensation caused by the shower.
- The lights and the demister are activated using an infra-red sensor on the underside of the mirror. Simply wave your hand past it to turn both features on or off.
- The mirror is 5mm thick and the backing is covered with a safety film. This stops the mirror from smashing into smaller pieces should it be knocked from the wall.
- IP44 rated for that extra peace of mind when installing in the bathroom. Please ensure it is fitted within the correct zone.
- All fittings are included with these bathroom accessories.
- Please note that a 150mm minimum distance is required between infra red sensor and countertop or obstruction to ensure correct function of sensor.
- 2 Year Guarantee
- LED Wattage: 13.92
- Demister Wattage: 29.00
- Lumen: 1115
- Width: 800 mm
- Height: 640 mm
- Projection: 45 mm
Inner Mirror Dimensions:
- Width: 670 mm
- Height: 510 mm
Vasari Senese LED Mirror with Demister Video
Vasari Senese LED Mirror with Demister Downloadable Documents
£144.94 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Vasari Senese LED Mirror with Demister ReviewsPrevious
We were looking for a good value illuminated mirror and this one ticked all of the boxes for us. It is a nice large size, with a good output led strip. I wired it so the demister pad comes on with our extractor fan pull cord so it works when you have a shower independent from the light which can be turned on with the sensor at the bottom at any time. My only gripe is there is a small hole in the bottom of the mirror, maybe to suit a standard pull cord, but this allows a small amount of the light to escape leaving a small wierd light pattern. I rectified this with a bit of duct tape to cover the hole from the inside.
Great quality mirror. It really finishes the bathroom off nicely. I love the way you don't have to touch any part of the mirror to turn the light on or off and the light is nice and bright for putting makeup on or contact lenses in without glaring in your eyes. It also has a demister which is a great advantage. I would definitely recommend this mirror.