Vasari Maggio LED Mirror 500mm x 700mm
A stunning mirror can be a real focal point in any bathroom and the Maggio by Vasari is definitely a key player. If the positioning is right they can make your bathroom seem brighter and more spacious.
Our mirrors use only the best in LED technology for a light which last longer and is more efficient. This is a beautifully styled mirror at an extraordinary price.
The lights themselves are hidden under the strip on the mirror and also at the rear to cast onto the wall, the advantage to this is a more ambient light. To switch this simply press the touch sensor on the right hand side of the mirror. Repeat to deactivate.
This mirror features a light adjustment function which can be used to adjust the frequency of the light emitted by the mirror, from a bright white to a warm glow. This is operated by the touch of a button. Touch once to switch on the light, and then hold the button to adjust the light to the desired effect. Touch again to switch off the light.
They design of mirror is available in three different sizes, use the option selector on the right hand side of the page to pick the best one to suit your requirements.
To make the mirrors suitable for bathrooms they needed to be IP44 rated. This mean that they can be installed above a wash basin or on the wall but not in the shower or bath. For more information please check the zone guide in the installation instructions.
As an added safety feature the mirror is backed with a film to stop it shattering should it ever be knocked from the wall.
Features and Benefits of the Vasari Maggio LED Mirrors:
- The lighting strip actually uses LEDs behind a piece of acrylic in conjunction with rear lights pointed at the wall to create the ambient effect. The major advantages to LEDs is that they consumer much less energy and have a longer lifespan when compared with standard light bulbs.
- A touch sensor switch is used to activate the lighting. This is subtly designed and discreetly sits on the front of the mirror to the right hand side.
- As an added safety feature the mirror does include a film backing in case it is damaged. This holds the item in one piece rather than showering the floor in sharp pieces.
- IP44 rated to make it suitable for particular zones in the bathroom. If you are unsure please check the installation guide.
- Available in three different sizes. The dimensions for these different bathroom accessories can be seen below.
- Light adjustment function.
- All fittings are included.
- Please note that a 150mm minimum distance is required between infra red sensor and countertop or obstruction to ensure correct function of sensor
- 2 Year Guarantee
MIRR006 Overall Dimensions:
- Width: 700 mm
- Height: 500 mm
- Projection: 43 mm
MIRR006 Light Dimensions:
- Width: 580 mm
- Height: 20 mm
Vasari Maggio LED Mirror 500mm x 700mm Video
Vasari Maggio LED Mirror 500mm x 700mm Downloadable Documents
£114.97 (Inc. VAT)
Vasari Maggio LED Mirror 500mm x 700mm ReviewsPrevious
Excellent product, good size, easy installation..! The back light and mirror light look brilliant when on.. Only downfall on off sensor.. Dont push!! swipe the back of your hand across the sensor against the glass...
This mirror is stunning! It finishes my bathroom perfectly, the soft back light is just right for a relaxing bath, all my friends love it too