Vasari Casone LED Mirror
Bathroom mirrors with LEDs come in a variety of shapes and sizes so add some dazzle to yours with the Vasari Casone. Straight, clean lines make this contemporary styled mirror stand out from the crowd and the perfect addition to your new suite.
These bathroom accessories use sophisticated LED technology to create indirect lighting, this is where the light is reflected to create a more ambient and soothing lighting effect.
There are advantages to using LEDs over standard lighting, they are very energy efficient and longer lasting in comparison and due to their size they aren’t as noticeable. With this type of mirror they are discreetly hidden behind an acrylic panel.
Finished with a stunning aluminium frame this mirror is not only modern but classy too. To activate the lights there is an infra-red sensor under the mirror. Wave your hand to turn them on and off. This also alleviates the stress of leaving finger prints all over your beautiful new mirror.
Any electrical item that is fitted in a bathroom must have an IP (ingress protection) rating. This mirror is rated to IP44 meaning it can be installed above a wash basin. For extra information on where this mirror can be fitted please check the installation guide.
Features and Benefits of the Vasari Casone Square LED Mirror:
- The latest in LED technology is used in the manufacturing of this mirror. The LEDs are fitted behind a plastic panel to create a soothing glow from indirect lighting.
- To activate the lighting there is an infra-red sensor positioned underneath the mirror. If you wipe your hand in front of it to turn on, repeat to turn off.
- The two main advantages to using LEDs is the efficiency and the lifespan. Compared with standard bulbs they have a very low energy consumption and a much longer lifespan.
- As the mirrors need to be suitable to be installed in a moisture filled environment they must have an IP rating. Our mirrors have a rating of IP44 which means they can be fitted above a wash basin. If you are under any doubt please consult the installation guide. 150mm must be left between the sensor and the countertop or basin.
- Good quality 5mm thick mirror with a safety film backing. The purpose of this is to stop the mirror breaking up into pieces should it be knocked from the wall or damaged.
- All fittings are included.
- Please note that a 150mm minimum distance is required between infra red sensor and countertop or obstruction to ensure correct function of sensor.
- 2 Year Guarantee
- LED Wattage: 5.04
- Lumen: 430
- Width: 600 mm
- Height: 600 mm
- Projection: 35 mm
Vasari Casone LED Mirror Video
Vasari Casone LED Mirror Downloadable Documents
£124.94 (Inc. VAT)