Triton T150Z Pumped Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.5kW White
£284.58 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
If your home has a water system that operates at low pressure it can be tough to get a powerful showering experience. One solution is a shower pump, but this requires you to find a place to situate this pump and then connect to your system. Luckily Triton Showers has the answer in the form of the Triton T150Z Pumped Thermostatic Electric Shower.
This model of electric shower features an integrated pump, dispensing with the need to have a separate shower pump. So if you’re water pressure is low, unreliable or even non-existent, you can still enjoy the powerful shower that you deserve.
Packed with safety features to make it safe for all the family:
- Thermostatic temperature control technology – this constantly regulates the shower temperature to keep it at your pre-set temperature, leading to no sudden rises in temperature caused by water system fluctuations.
- Maximum temperature stop set from installation will reduce the risk of the temperature accidentally being turned up too high.
- When you switch the shower off, a phased shutdown process initiates to flush hot water from the system before the flow of water fully stops. This makes it safe to use for the next person and also reduces limescale build-up, giving the shower a longer lifespan.
- Adjustable timed shutdown lets you set the shower to turn off after a pre-set time.
- Extra assurance in the form of BEAB Care endorsement.
Other features include:
- The flow and temperature controls are on a single easy to use dial.
- Separate start/stop push button so you can leave your favourite settings in place for next time.
- A low-pressure indicator will alert you to when the water pressure is insufficient to operate the shower.
As well as the white finish shower unit you’ll also receive:
- A stylish riser rail kit with a white and chrome finish.
- Double interlocking chrome shower hose.
- A rub-clean showerhead with 5 satisfying spray patterns.
- Covered by a 2-year manufacturer guarantee.
Key technical information:
- Power rating: 9.5kW.
- This shower can only be installed on a cold water cistern gravity system.
- 15mm compression inlet connections.
- ½” BSP.
- Minimum head pressure: 75mm.
- Maximum head pressure: 10m.
- Only for surface mounting.
- Water entry points are located on the right-hand side of the unit at the top, bottom and back.
- Cable entry points are located on the right-hand side of the unit at the top, bottom and back.
- Approved by BEAB, BEAB Care, RNIB, CE, and BKM.
- Height: 300mm.
- Width: 360mm.
- Depth: 90mm.
Rest assured thanks to the BEAB approved flag
You will be glad to hear that this shower is BEAB approved. When a product has a BEAB mark you can rest assured that the water temperature will stay with +/- 1˚C for a safe showering experience.
£284.58 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
with the pumped shower the water temp is constant regardless of what water others are using in the house. Very good flow rate and easily controllable. Easy to use, simple controls and looks good.
A great electric pumped shower. Easy plumbing and wiring. Fed from cold water tank. I've replaced both showers now with this model.Quite adequate power from an electric shower. Well happy.
This shower works a treat in the cottage with very little water pressure. Very pleased. Delivered as promised.
excellent product, easy to fit and easy to use
This electric shower was one of a few that offered an internal pump that could be used from a cold water tank that I fitted so that I could have a hot shower with quite a good force of water (not quite a power shower that needs two tanks 1 hot 1 cold ). Before I fitted the tank and electric shower i could only get a very poor shower at best , but completely lost all water when another tap was opened or the washer or toilet used this the problem with combination boilers , and low pressure mains .
Prompt delivery. Took a day to fit then had a powerful shower which is constant each day. Suggest putting anti scale bag in cold water tank if you are in hard water area. So far havent had to clean showerhead of scale.
Very pleased with the product and the service from the Shower Shop was first class.