Triton Dene Hi-Flo Bar Mixer Shower - UNDETHBM
£132.98 (Inc. VAT)
The impressively modern design of the Dene Hi-Flo Bar Mixer Shower is a great way to incorporate contemporary styling and extreme functionality into your bathroom. Suitable with all water systems, including gravity fed systems, this Hi-Flo Dene bar mixer shower delivers fantastic flow rates for you to experience the best shower performance every single time.
With its rounded structure, the Dene Hi-Flo Shower is a pleasure to use and is a great addition family bathrooms. Starting with the solid stainless steel construction, you will for sure be receiving an item that is in it for the long run and not only does the shiny chrome coating further lengthen its life, but it looks great whilst doing so. The copious layers of chrome also provide a barrier against rusting, meaning your shower will still be dazzling many years down the line.
The stunning bar valve features two controls; one side for control over the flow, and the other is to operate the temperature – all you have to do is twist to achieve your dream shower. This valve also included thermostatic temperature control, this ensures a safer showering experience for you and your family as it helps to stabilise the water temperature and eliminating the risk of sharp temperature drops.
For that added peace of mind, Triton has included a fantastic 5 year guarantee in the rare case of any factory defects.
Features and benefits:
- Allows for use on all water systems, including gravity fed
- Features a beautiful chrome exterior and durable stainless steel construction
- Includes ceramic disc flow within the valve for a fluid and smooth operation
- Delivers a powerful and refreshing flow
- Includes a 3 pattern spray head and riser rail shower kit (with adjustable wall fixings)
- Supplied with all the necessary fittings and fixtures needed for a quick and easy installation.
- WRAS approved*
- Complete with a fantastic 5 year guarantee
*WRAS approved – valve only
Triton Dene Hi-Flo Bar Mixer Shower - UNDETHBM Video
|Low Pressure Suitable||Yes|
|Combi Boiler Suitable||Yes|
|High Pressure Suitable||Yes|