Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Triton Dene Concentric Thermostatic Exposed Mixer Shower - UNDETHEXCM
It is said that the best way to wake yourself up in the morning is by taking a refreshing and invigorating shower, as not only for the cleanliness side of things but it helps to kick-start the day - the right way. Triton Showers pride themselves on being the “UK’s Shower Company” therefore, it goes without saying that they have more than their fair share of experience when it comes to showers. By installing the Dene Concentric Thermostatic Exposed Mixer Shower you will be able to experience the luxuries of your ideal shower every single day.
This shower doesn’t just feel great but it looks fantastic too, with its stylish and contemporary chrome exterior this shower will for sure catch the eye of your guests. Behind the shiny chrome exterior, you will find a solid stainless steel body, this will add durability and robustness to your shower that will guarantee a long and lengthy life.
The shower features forward facing flow and temperature controls, which allows you to achieve your perfect showering experience. As well as being super easy to control, the Dene Concentric shower features thermostatic temperature control. Thermostatic temperature control stabilises the water temperature to ensure a safer showering experience – no more sudden water drops! This is a great option with those with smaller children or with varying water pressures.
Complete with a brilliant 5 year guarantee, the Dene Concentric Mixer shower is the perfect family shower.
Features and benefits:
- A contemporary exposed design
- Uses thermostatic temperature control for added safety and reassurance
- Separate controls for the flow and temperature
- Includes Dene Shower Kit – Riser Rail Kit with adjustable wall fixing centres and a three spray pattern showerhead
- Suitable for all water systems, including gravity fed
- WRAS approved
- Supplied with all fittings and fixtures for a quick and easy installation
- Complete with a fantastic 5 year guarantee
£138.00 (Inc. VAT)