Triton Aspirante Electric Shower - Black Gloss 8.5kW
Bring your bathroom straight into the trendy ultra-modern design era with the mystical and beautiful black gloss effect on this slimline, compact electric shower. It’s stamped with the Triton name, meaning you get a reliability and an experience that will last.
Features and Benefits:
- A gorgeous black gloss finish.
- Ultra-modern design with minimalist elements and delicate clean lines.
- A slimline and compact design that makes this shower ideal for placing in a smaller shower enclosure.
- Eye-catching illuminated power buttons with a ‘power on’ indicator.
- A separate push button on and off control lets you turn the shower off without losing your ideal temperature and flow settings.
- A simple-to-use control knob that operates the temperature and flow. The easy grip design means that it’s easy to use even when your hands are wet.
- Leave it safe for the next user with a phased shutdown process that removes hot water from the system before shutting off so that the water doesn’t immediately start out too hot for the next user.
- A 5 spray pattern rub clean showerhead that prevents the development of limescale.
- Includes a 2-year manufacturer guarantee to cover any discovered manufacturing defects.
- Compatible for use with the mains cold water supply.
- Minimum running pressure: 1 bar at 8 litres per minute.
- Power rating: 8.5kW.
- Water entry points are located at the following sections: On the left-hand side of the unit you can find the on the top, bottom, side, and back. On the right-hand side of the unit they can be found on the bottom, side, and back.
Triton Aspirante Electric Shower - Black Gloss 8.5kW Video
Triton Aspirante Electric Shower - Black Gloss 8.5kW Downloadable Documents
£108.75 (Inc. VAT)
Triton Aspirante Electric Shower - Black Gloss 8.5kW ReviewsPrevious
This shower looks so good, and is compact and very quiet. Its not as powerful as i anticipated but that might be because of living in a flat but the flow rate is still pretty good. My husband preferred the black finish and i expected to see lots of water marks over the front of the unit with all the water splash back but i'm pleasantly surprised to say it doesn't show and I've only had to wipe over the unit once in 2 weeks and even then it didn't really need it. I am also pleased with Plumbworlds delivery, very quick and well packaged (and they dealt with a return quickly and promptly also!) Top marks! I would definately buy again from plumbworld if the occasion called for it.
The shower was delivered quickly. When it came to fitting the shower it was fitted without major problem although I did have someone who knew what they were doing! Once fitted the shower looked stunning and I was glad I had not gone for a cheaper model. I am still decorating so am unable to use the shower at the moment but I cant wait! Cant fault the company and cant fault the shower.
Love this shower! Spent ages and ages researching the internet for a modern looking 8.5kw shower. There were a couple of contenders but went with this one. SO GLAD I DID! It looks better in real life than on the pictures... not to mention that it looks much more expensive than it is. Love the one touch switch on mechanism.. Feels like Im using a hotel shower.. Highly recommended.
We bought 2 of these showers in black as we were redoing our toilets, they look fantastic, easy to fit, and buying from Electric showers saved us a packet, sleak and elegant looking ,we purchased the 8.5 kw showers and theres plenty of hot water with good flow unlike some showers on the market, easy touch controls that illuminate makes having your shower a joy,
This shower looks a million dollars. Had lots of positive comments on it. It's more powerful than our last shower, with different settings for flow. Love the fact you can set it to your favourite temperature and it will save it. Easy to fit. Delivery was really fast.