Torrent Centrifugal Shower Pump 2.0 Bar
This shower pump from UK-based Torrent uses a centrifugal force to move the water in and out of the shower pump. The water flows out at right angles to the direction that the water flows in. It flows onto the twin impellers and is pushed out at high speed. This way of operating is quieter and more efficient over other shower pumps.
This is also a negative version, which means it is used in situations where the pump is to be located above or at the same level of the cold water tank and will ‘suck’ the water from the tank.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique to the UK market.
- Twin impeller version.
- Uses a centrifugal force with a negative head.
- Includes stainless steel braided hoses for installation.
- Compliant with WRAS standards.
- Designed, manufactured and tested in England.
- Peace of mind with a 24-month automatic warranty included.
- Bar pressure: 2.0 bar.
- Voltage: 230V.
- Power input: 350W.
- Rated operating time: 20 minutes on and 40 minutes off.
- Weight: 6.2kg.
- Noise level: <70dBA (sound pressure level from 1m away)
- Length: 305mm.
- Width: 215mm.
- Height: 256mm.
Torrent Centrifugal Shower Pump 2.0 Bar 360 Image
Torrent Centrifugal Shower Pump 2.0 Bar Downloadable Documents
£274.97 (Inc. VAT)
Torrent Centrifugal Shower Pump 2.0 Bar Reviews
excellent pump does what it says it will , very good value for money and excellent service from the Plumbworld staff, mant thanks