Titan Inset Multifuel Woodburning Stove - 4kW
Is your heating bill an all-time high? Or maybe you’re trying to find a more cost-effective way to heat your home? With the Titan Inset Multifuel Woodburning Stove can help to reduce your energy bills whilst still creating an ambient and soothing atmosphere in your home.
Multifuel stoves allow you to burn many different fuels (hence the name multifuel), including wood, smokeless coal or peat – this why they’re sometimes referred to as both coal stoves and solid fuel stoves. Thanks to advancing technologies is now even easier to clean and maintain use of your titan stove.
Specially designed so that only the front fascia and glass door is visible as the body can be built into the chimney breast. Manufactured using the very latest technologies the stove is built from a high-quality cast and is then finished in a high-temperature resistant matt black paint.
The main body of the stove is covered with a fantastic 5 year guarantee. This does exclude consumables such as the baffle plate, fire bricks, glass, grate and log retainer which are covered for 12 months.
Features and Benefits:
- Cast iron construction with a contemporary matt black finish.
- Extremely high temperature resistant paint.
- German Schott high heat resistant glass fitted in the door.
- Maximum heat output: 4kW.
- Flue pipe diameter: 6 Inch.
- CE Approved and conforms to EN 13229:2006.
- Efficiency rating: 76%
- Stainless steel finished touches such as the handle and air controls.
- Top flue connection for simple and straightforward installation.
- Primary and secondary air controls allow optimum adjustment of the fire.
- The stove is guaranteed for 5 Years. This does excluding consumables which are 12 months. (Baffle plate, fire bricks, glass, grate and log retainer etc)..
- Height: 592 mm
- Width: 520 mm
- Depth: 340 mm
Fire Box Dimensions:
- Height: 270 mm
- Width: 360 mm
- Depth: 210 mm
Titan Inset Multifuel Woodburning Stove - 4kW Video
£219.97 (Inc. VAT)