This is one of our best selling products!
Thermae Heated Towel Rail 800 x 400mm Flat
Thermae 400 x 800mm Flat Chrome Towel Rail.
For use on water heating systems, for example from a loft tank, combi boiler etc.
Suitable for all indirect household heating systems. This heated towel rail connects to your heating system in the same way as your standard radiators and work in exactly the same way.
Features and Benefits:
- Flat Towel Rail 800mm High x 400mm Wide (2ft 7inches x 1ft 3½inches)
- Output: 870 BTUs / 255 watts (50°C)
- 14 X 22mm Cross Rails
- Adjustable Wall Brackets (64-86mm)
- Includes all brackets and fixings
- High quality chrome plated finish
- Valves are required - These are not included
- Designed to be plumbed into your central heating system
- Operating pressure up to 10 bar
- Tested to BS EN 9001 quality standards
- Maximum working temperature: 95°C
- 5 year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 355mm pipe centres - (15mm connections)
Have Warm Towels All Year Round……..
Add an optional dual fuel heating element to your towel rail and have warm towels even when your central heating is turned off. A dual fuel towel rail means it is plumbed into your heating system but also has an electric element fitted inside, this means you can use it with your heating system during the Winter, but run it via the electricity during the Summer when your heating is turned off.
To convert this central heating towel rail to a Dual Fuel model you will need the optional 'Dual Fuel Heating Element'.
(N.B. Elements must be installed by a competent installer in-line with the current building regulations)
£29.97 (Inc. VAT)