Surestop Remote Stopcock 22mm Pushfit
The surestop Remote Stopcock - a direct replacement for your brass stopcock
The surestop remote water switch consists of a valve which connects directly into the water supply, close to the stopcock, with an attached water switch, which can be located in a convenient position remotely from the valve. Simply press the switch to turn the water supply on or off.
Installing a surestop means that in the event of an emergency you can quickly turn off your water supply. In addition it offers peace of mind as you can now easily turn off your water supply when leaving your home unoccupied.
The surestop Remote Stopcock is:
- Easy to install.
- Operated by water pressure, requiring no batteries or electrical connections.
- Approved by WRAS for use as a replacement stopcock.
- Unaffected by limescale – surestops are manufactured using high grade engineering plastics and will not seize up
- Available for 15mm and 22mm pipework
- Can be installed on Horizontal or Vertcal pipework
- Hundreds of thousands of surestops have been sold in the UK alone since launch and they are specified extensively by local authorities, housing associations and house builders.
- The installers we serve range from small independent plumbers to large scale installers such as British Gas.
- Where you need an easy to use, reliable stopcock replacement.
- Simply install in the same position as your old stopcock.
- It can also be used as an isolating valve elsewhere in the home or as a simple way to operate a garden tap from within the property.
- The remote stopcock comes with 2 metres of twin bore tubing
£49.99 (Inc. VAT)