Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC4C Macerator - 46653
You can now turn your dreams into reality and achieve your dream bathroom, with the Wasteflo WC4C Macerator from Stuart Turner. This Wasteflo WC4C allows you to fit a toilet, in any room in the house. Loft conversions and basements are perfect examples. The WC4C is designed to be installed behind a stud partition or other types of enclosed space, where the unit will be hidden from sight. The WC4C is ideal to use with back to wall or wall hung toilet styles.
A great feature of this macerator is that it allows for easy removal, maintenance and cleaning of the working parts, due to the state of the art watertight cassette design. This means that you can have easy access, without having the hassle of having to remove the pipes, toilet or cistern. The sleek design and low noise system mean that you can practically locate the macerator anywhere. The purpose of a macerator is to pump water from a sanitary appliance where there is no close soil pipe.
Features and benefits:
- WC coupling features innovative inbuilt height adjustment (± 16 mm) to accommodate variations in WC outlet position
- Super quiet operation of 50dB
- Connects to 32mm, 28mm and 22mm wastepipe adaptor
- 500 watts power consumption
- Complies with BS EN 12050
- Covered by a fantastic 2-year guarantee, for that added piece of mind
- IPX4 rating
- Two side inlets suitable for 32 mm (1¼ ") waste pipe to connect to a basin or shower (40 mm (1½ ") inlet adaptor included)
- One top inlet suitable for 32 mm (1½ ") waste pipe to connect to a basin (40 mm (1½ ") inlet adaptor included)
- Pump up to 5 metres, vertically and 52 metres horizontally
- Flow rates up to 90 litres per minute
- Supplied pre-wired with 1.5 m power cable
- Length: 540mm
- Width: 150mm
- Height: 320mm
- Weight: 7.4Kg
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC4C Macerator - 46653 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC4C Macerator - 46653 360 Image
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC4C Macerator - 46653 Downloadable Documents
£249.98 (Inc. VAT)