Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC4C Macerator - 46653
You can now turn your dreams into reality and achieve your dream bathroom, with the Wasteflo WC4C Macerator from Stuart Turner. This Wasteflo WC4C allows you to fit a toilet, in any room in the house. Loft conversions and basements are perfect examples. The WC4C is designed to be installed behind a stud partition or other types of enclosed space, where the unit will be hidden from sight. The WC4C is ideal to use with back to wall or wall hung toilet styles.
A great feature of this macerator is that it allows for easy removal, maintenance and cleaning of the working parts, due to the state of the art watertight cassette design. This means that you can have easy access, without having the hassle of having to remove the pipes, toilet or cistern. The sleek design and low noise system mean that you can practically locate the macerator anywhere. The purpose of a macerator is to pump water from a sanitary appliance where there is no close soil pipe.
Features and benefits:
- WC coupling features innovative inbuilt height adjustment (± 16 mm) to accommodate variations in WC outlet position
- Super quiet operation of 50dB
- Connects to 32mm, 28mm and 22mm wastepipe adaptor
- 500 watts power consumption
- Complies with BS EN 12050
- Covered by a fantastic 2-year guarantee, for that added piece of mind
- IPX4 rating
- Two side inlets suitable for 32 mm (1¼ ") waste pipe to connect to a basin or shower (40 mm (1½ ") inlet adaptor included)
- One top inlet suitable for 32 mm (1½ ") waste pipe to connect to a basin (40 mm (1½ ") inlet adaptor included)
- Pump up to 5 metres, vertically and 52 metres horizontally
- Flow rates up to 90 litres per minute
- Supplied pre-wired with 1.5 m power cable
- Length: 540mm
- Width: 150mm
- Height: 320mm
- Weight: 7.4Kg
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC4C Macerator - 46653 Video
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC4C Macerator - 46653 360 Image
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC4C Macerator - 46653 Downloadable Documents
£265.03 (Inc. VAT)
- Boasts a compact, neat and modern design - conceals nicely behind a WC.
- Inlets on either side enable easy fitment of a shower or washbasin.