Stuart Turner Wasteflo LS5 Lifting Station - 46577
This Wasteflo LS5 Lifting Station is perfect if you need to create a shower room, utility room or kitchen anywhere in your house or commercial property. Appliances such as baths, showers, basins, kitchen sinks, washing machines and dishwashers can be connected. This modern and effective unit features a state of the art removable cassette system which allows quick and easy access to the mechanical and electrical parts, without having to remove any pipework or connected appliances.
A lifting station is a simple way to pump waste water from an appliance where there is no immediate access to a soil pipe. You know that you're in good hands with this lifting station as it is manufactured by Stuart Turner. However, in the very rare case that you do find something wrong with your LS5 you're covered by a 2-year manufacturing guarantee against any factory defects, for that added peace of mind
Features and benefits:
- Two top inlet connections suitable for dishwasher and washing machine
- Three side inlets with non return valves suitable for 32 mm (1¼ ") or 40 mm (1½ ") waste pipe connections (inlet adaptor included)
- The removable cassette system allows easy access to clean and maintenance
- The simple way to pump waste water from an appliance where there is no local access to a soil pipe
- Complies with BS EN 12050
- A 2-year guarantee against any factory defects
- 32 mm (1¼ ") diameter waste outlet
- Noise Level: 50 dB
- Maximum head: 7.7 metres
- Pumping distance: 7 metres (Vertical) 72 metres (horizontal)
- Maximum flow: 120 l/min
- Supplied pre-wired with 1.5 m supply cable
- Length: 413mm
- Height: 278mm
- Weight: 7.8Kg
Stuart Turner Wasteflo LS5 Lifting Station - 46577 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
Stuart Turner Wasteflo LS5 Lifting Station - 46577 360 Image
Stuart Turner Wasteflo LS5 Lifting Station - 46577 Downloadable Documents
£224.78 (Inc. VAT)